My Manager Story (Basically a Man Utd Career - Continued)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matt419
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2K

Matt419

Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2015
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
3
Points
38
Hey guys, so.. I've had to make a new thread for this story as for some reason whenever I try to go onto my old thread instead of going to that thread, for some reason it takes me to a completely different thread on the forum. Luckily I had just about finished the first season, so I'm going to post a quick summary of my first season before moving onto the summer of 2016 and the transfer window there.

Season 1 Transfers

View attachment 210621

Season 1 FA Cup

View attachment 210623

Season 1 Premier League Table

View attachment 210622

Season 1 Champions League

View attachment 210620

Season 1 Capital One Cup

View attachment 210619​
 
June 2016 Update

View attachment 209177View attachment 209176

Super quick update here. All that happened in June was the sale of two players. Schneiderlein went to Monao for £25m. I didn't want to sell him, but when I got a £25m offer in for him I couldn't turn it down as he was just a rotation option last season.

Young on the other hand was a player I wanted to sell. He was a rotation option, getting old and on big wages, plus we already have Sporting winger Carillo coming in at the end of June so Young wasn't necessary. £9m for him was great.

A bit more transfer action in July which I'll be posting later on today, then tomorrow we'll get into August.​
 
Back
Top