My Manager Story (Basically a Man Utd Career - Continued)

Matt419

Reaction score
Hey guys, so.. I've had to make a new thread for this story as for some reason whenever I try to go onto my old thread instead of going to that thread, for some reason it takes me to a completely different thread on the forum. Luckily I had just about finished the first season, so I'm going to post a quick summary of my first season before moving onto the summer of 2016 and the transfer window there.

Season 1 Transfers

View attachment 210621

Season 1 FA Cup

View attachment 210623

Season 1 Premier League Table

View attachment 210622

Season 1 Champions League

View attachment 210620

Season 1 Capital One Cup

View attachment 210619

June 2016 Update

View attachment 209177View attachment 209176

Super quick update here. All that happened in June was the sale of two players. Schneiderlein went to Monao for £25m. I didn't want to sell him, but when I got a £25m offer in for him I couldn't turn it down as he was just a rotation option last season.

Young on the other hand was a player I wanted to sell. He was a rotation option, getting old and on big wages, plus we already have Sporting winger Carillo coming in at the end of June so Young wasn't necessary. £9m for him was great.

A bit more transfer action in July which I'll be posting later on today, then tomorrow we'll get into August.​