E14JOE

Reaction score
Following the departure of Sir Alex Ferguson due to Health reasons young rookie Joseph Atuahene aged 25 has decided to take his place in charge at Manchester United.He is what he had to say at a press conference this evening.

'You stand here the new manager at manchester United how do you feel?
Well its a great honour i have supported the club since i was a kid and i am sorry to hear the new Alex retired but i am hoping to continue that success of his i have been given £60 million to spend and £1.1million wage budget. the transfer season has just started so i am not sure who i will be signing i will try my best to bring the best and hopefully a few youths to gain more experience. Also i will buy loaning a couple of youths to gain more first team experience.

I Will keep you updated soon and i will be posting screenshots off how my season is getting on and just off topic if anyone has any ideas of players i could buy that would be great youngest would be great if you knew any but so would other players soon Screenshots soon

Thanks things have got off to an alright start put a couple of youths up for loan , have any ideas on anyone i could sign?

sign edin dzeko btw m8 he is a top striker and good luck

Alright thanks i am going to put in a bid for him now

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

'Sky Sports Breaking News' Yes first big signing for Joseph Atuahene for Manchester United, Edin Dzeko Great striker Aged 23 For a fee of around £25.5 million he should defo boost there squad after the injury of Michael Owen for 2months.

ooo think you paid over the odds for dzeko mate i got him for 17 once he works well with berbatov and rooney tho so should bag you some goals i think maybe try getting someone to replace nani cos hes pap lol

gee i hope he works out for you m8 lol ill be following

ooo think you paid over the odds for dzeko mate i got him for 17 once he works well with berbatov and rooney tho so should bag you some goals i think maybe try getting someone to replace nani cos hes pap lol

who do you think i should buy to replace him im not good with buying players someone reasonable what about david silva?

Sorry guys havent got screenshots yet promise doh i will have some soon

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Oh thanks ill try silva first then i will go for alexis and who ever i buy then i will sell nani

Good luck, try to get Alexis Sanchez - Ronaldo Replacement

Breaking news with the rumours that Manchester United wanted to sign Alexis Sanchez Nani has moved to Shaktar for a fee of around £10 million and now the doors look open for Alexis Sanchez to join

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Whats a decent amount to bid for Alexis Sanchez anyone?

Get Arda Turan instead of Sanchez. Hes alot cheaper and alot better ;) He costs about 8m

Manchester United vs Chelsea it was a back and forth game but in the end on the 60th minute Dzeko on his debut scores the goal which won it for them

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Alrtight ill try him

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

My season is about to start to round off Transfer signings
Ins: Dzeko Alexis Sanchez Turan And thats about it
Outs: Nani shaktar and the rest were youths who i sent out on loan my season begins with a game agaianst man city

Good luck mate, should get £11m for Nani
And send park out on loan
I sold Carrick, and bought Marek Hamsik

Tommy Haynes who did you sell and sign in your season?

Tommy Haynes who did you sell and sign in your season?

Transfers Out
Micheal Carrick
Nani
Park- loan to buy
Macheda-loan to Atalanta
O Shea-loan to OM

Transfers In
David Silva
Marek Hamsik
Christian Zapata

*check out my thread, first page. just incase i missed any