united_yo

Reaction score
Hey there.
I'm not sure if this topic should go to the "what tactics should I use" sticky or not, but I decided not to since it's about developing a tactic that I've already made.

So, I'm playing like this:

Rooney-Berbatov
Nani Aguero Valencia

Carrick

Evra Vidic-Ferdinand O'shea

With this Tactic: http://www.filefront.com/16290539/4-0-1-3-2%20fail%20%28Man%20Utd%2C%20Jul%202009%29.tac

Could someone possible take a look at it and give me some feedback? I've spent some time on it, but I feel that I've forgotten something with it.

I'm also having a hard time making a good training schedules, so if possible I'll be happy if anyone can help me there aswell.

Edit: Small summary: I'd like to get tips on my tactic in general such as: Player Roles, formation, peoples to use instead for those I've listed above, player tactics such as creative freedom/mentality/tackling/area to close down/passing/runs/shots etc. Also training schedules, and other things that I've forgotten. This is my first attempt to make a tactic, so I hope you can guide me through this ;)

Ask me if you need any more information.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Ive made one around that sort of formation but aint down loaded it if i was you i would swap rooney and aguero around Aguero is much better as a striker

Rooney doesnt suit any other role, but maybe Rooney and Aguero as strikers?
Also, with the tactic, I've changed quite a lot. Creative freedom,Passing, Crossing, mentality and a few other things that I reaslised after this post that I had misunderstood.

Sergio Aguero is amazing in a Complete Forward role

Also I'm wondering, I've set my corner taking so I stuff the box with players and have Rooney outside trying to get a corner like Beckham served scholes once, and like Robben scored agaist United ( : < ). I score pretty much on corners, but is that how the "corner bug" is "abused" ? Anyone know?

Also I'm wondering, I've set my corner taking so I stuff the box with players and have Rooney outside trying to get a corner like Beckham served scholes once, and like Robben scored agaist United ( : < ). I score pretty much on corners, but is that how the "corner bug" is "abused" ? Anyone know?
thats exactly how the corner bug works you put two players outside the pox, and set corners to the edge of the penalty area. personally i dont use it, to me its basically cheating

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

can you put some screenshots up, so we can have a look without having to run football manager (watching the footy)