My Millwall Journey

jasson

Reaction score
Due millwall lacking on transfer funds , I only able to loan some player to start my season , while sign t.sheringham from free transfer ( bad signing through )

Dong Fangzhuo - St ( man utd )
Ritchie Jones - Mc ( man utd )
Floribert N'Galula - Dm ( man utd )
Sam Asthon - Gk ( Bolton )

promote to championship as league one champion at 2006/07

season 2007/08 , poor millwall provide no transfer funds for me to start my new season again , so yet again i have to loan player in order to challenge championship .

Sign ::
Floribert N'Galula - Dm ( Man utd ) free
Tommy Forecast - Gk ( - ) free
Adam Eckersley - Dl ( Man utd ) free

Loan ::
F.Brandy - fc ( man utd )
Dong Fangzhou - st ( man utd ) - this fella only good enough to play in league one! ( very worst signing )
G.Agbonlahor - ( everton ) parents club loan
R.Jones - ( man utd )
V.Anichebe - ( everton ) due my striker all out because of injure , short loan him.
Ron-Robert Zieler - ( man utd ) 2nd half season loan from man utd which help me alot to fight back from relegated to mid table.

my own youth ::
Preston edwards - GK ( very consistent performance at last 5 games (8 straight win include previous 3 ) after Ron-Robert Zieler finish his loan )
Ali Fuseini - AMC ( 28(2) games , 5 goals 7 assist , 4 MoM , and the most important thing..he just 18 y/o )

after amazing 8 straight win , finally millwall are now on primier division!
In order to fight bravely against relegated , i request to have extra transfer fees to allow me sign new player. Board provide me 5.5m to start my season.

Signing ::
R.Jones ( Man utd ) - free
F.Muamba ( Arsenal ) - free ( 1.5m comp )
R.Wurtz ( Aab ) - free
R.Jones ( QPR ) - 2.2m
Nani ( Sporting CP ) - 3.3m
F.Felicio ( Rubin ) - 26k
A.Tenev ( Levski ( Sofia ) ) - free

another youth from millwall
M.Noone - mc

and now my position after 9 games

P/S: Sorry about my bad grammar..

doing amazing sir keep up the good work fancy sharing your tic tacs?

doing amazing sir keep up the good work fancy sharing your tic tacs?

06/07
- Basic 4-4-2
- Non forward run fullback
- 2 Def midfield , 1 always closing down , 1 hold position to clear ball while through ball
- 2 Winger ( setting have to depend winger ability)
- 2 Striker ( 1 medium aerial ability with acceptable pace , 1 better pace , finishing are not important yet in league one )

07/08
- 4-3-3 ( 1 DM , 2MC , 2 AML/R , 1 ST )
- consistent gk are very important , pidgeley almost help me back to league one
- Mixed forward run fullback
- Holding Midfield 1 , through ball
- closing down mc x 2 , 1 often , 1 slightly normal
- winger ( 1 dribbling type , 1 crossing type ) - giggs n beckham? LOL
- pacey striker with acceptable finishing ( dong fangzhou become useless in championship , similiar like Febian Brandy would be better choice )

08/09
- so far using basic 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1 ( 2 DM , 3 AM L/R/C , 1 ST )
- tactics still under search :p

Last edited:
Yeah not bad at all, fair play. Nani for 3.3m is a bargain.

Yeah not bad at all, fair play. Nani for 3.3m is a bargain.

yeah , quite bargain .. i was late to get my transfer budget ..otherwise i might sign marcelo with 5.5m >_< but now he renew his contract ..haha

i found out some good player ( for club like millwall ) still available..hopefully in next 2 years i can challenge EPL champion , and become london no 1 ( very ambitious right?haha )

I think you'll probably need to make about 4 or 5 more signings with quality of Nani if you want to be the EPL champion. If you can't get any of the quality young players just go for the 30+ year olds and try to get them for as little as possible, should be good enough to get you towards the top.

Done well so far anyway so not like you need advice. Keep it up.

:p i ment post the tactics on here and ill test them out.

I think you'll probably need to make about 4 or 5 more signings with quality of Nani if you want to be the EPL champion. If you can't get any of the quality young players just go for the 30+ year olds and try to get them for as little as possible, should be good enough to get you towards the top.

Done well so far anyway so not like you need advice. Keep it up.

yeah , i just sign mido from free sign transfer after tottenham mutual termination his contract... now looking to strengthen my back 4...may be will need top class gk to fullfill my ambitious.

:p i ment post the tactics on here and ill test them out.

question is , since our player are unlikely all same , i wonder will my tactics work on you ? as far as i understand .. tactics setting depend on player , no matter your player are better or worst than mine , i don't think the efficient work on me will work on you too :p

better get my idea :D

p/s: if you still need , i will try search it again , i re-set new tactics after promote to EPL

For a goalkeeper you should see if you can get Ustari or Ochoa for cheap before another big club signs them.

Yeh tactics are usually player specific, the tactic I use changes every season and is usually tweaked every match depending which players I use.

For a goalkeeper you should see if you can get Ustari or Ochoa for cheap before another big club signs them.

Yeh tactics are usually player specific, the tactic I use changes every season and is usually tweaked every match depending which players I use.

there is only last well know gk choice for me , and that's ochoa.. hopefully he will wait for me.. haha..F.Muamba is my part time center back now >_<

the best match ( for me ) so far in EPL
away game , destroyed leeds by 5:0

and also update my current position

Good old Middlesbrough!

I am going to start a new game with them without the update, please may you post their transfers in and out for all seasons please!

Good Luck! :D

Good old Middlesbrough!

I am going to start a new game with them without the update, please may you post their transfers in and out for all seasons please!

Good Luck! :D

you mean post boro transfer history for from starting til recent?

update my latest position~ currently on post 2
just reject job offer from everton
just getting hate arsenal after ....
Arsenal 1 : 3 Millwall
Millwall 1 : 4 Arsenal

:mad:

update my fav match~
home game vs portsmouth
1:0 -> 1:3 -> 2:3 -> 5:3

Finally finish 3rd season

finish at 4th place after spending 7m transfer fees on my 1st EPL appearance.

4 player were selected in the Player's Team Of The Year
Febian Brandy
Ray Jones
Fabrice Muamba
Preston Edwards

and also Ray Jones Wins EPL Top Goalscorer with 25 goals together with Player Of The Year.

Hope your guys at least show some respond T_T

OMG! You're a well good manager, are you using the original version or 7.0.2?

Also, how long does it usually take you to do one season?

:)

OMG! You're a well good manager, are you using the original version or 7.0.2?

Also, how long does it usually take you to do one season?

:)

latest patch ( the one reyes back arsenal , bapstita stay arsenal )

hmm..depending on my mood..sometimes will play 3~8 match once i play , sometimes just play 1 match or sometimes will stop for a while.

your fav boro .. early season able to sit top half position just as simply as Yakubu superb performance ^^"