Gonzalo Higuian
Hugo Lloris

season 12-13
Currently 3rd in Prem
Won Community Shield

Signings:
David Villa
C. Ronaldo

did u cheat for money , if you didnt u are really good but you must have cheated at some point ;)

did u cheat for money , if you didnt u are really good but you must have cheated at some point ;)

Its definetly possible for a human player to do that without cheating. If you win League Two, League One should be no problem since both leagues have pretty much the same quality.

The Championship is a lot bigger step up but its still possible to do well. In my current Braford game, I won both League Two and One and I'm now in the Championship play-off positions.

As for the Premier League, if he made the right signings then its completly possible.

The only thing that I'm not convinced about in his post is buying Ronaldo and Villa. Since that would cost about £200m and I doubt his reputation would be high enough to make Ronaldo leave Man Utd

yeh i thought that. But they rarely played villa and he was only a bench warmer for spain. so he was cheap. Ronaldo was hard to get, but Man U had been poor for a long time barely makin 6th every year so there rep must have dropped.
I got alot of money from winnin all the time, n then got 27m for tv rights in the prem.
All my signings in L1 and L2 were free or under 500k

Season 12-13
won premier league
fa cup
league cup
community shield