My new sig. Like it?

• Thread starter Thread starter joel-lfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 4K
You're getting better, mate. I hope that, unlike me, you'll continue to improve. It seems like I've hit a brick wall with my ideas. I think I'm just not creative enough.

Thanks for all your comments.

Efusion - I like your sigs very funny. Is MASS effect a game? Try making a football one, Like the team you support btw.

Joel

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Yes it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_Effect

Ok i posted that one yesterday i done it in 10 mins. Wasnt soo good, I know.

This one isnt much but i like it a bit more. Took me hours to work out how long how to make images transparent and to find a nice background, So here it is. ( The one i have as my current sig )

Joel

It's good for your first one, but you need photoshop if you're going to make any more, the quality you get from paint is poor also it's user face and features aren't good enough. 6/10

Efusion - I like your sigs very funny. Is MASS effect a game? Try making a football one, Like the team you support btw
Well, I've been trying to make football sigs for the past couple of weeks. I just can't seem to get them right for some reason. It might be because I hate doing the rendering work myself(my hand is not too steady). I just might come up with one in the next few days.

P.S. - Yes, Mass Effect is a game. A very popular one at that, I'm surprised you haven't heard of it already. Most gamers will know it, and many of them would have already played it as well.

Last edited:
Yup, completed Mass Effect a few times now.

joel-lfc, just curious, but why use red text on an orange background (your current sig)?

Thanks for the link. But I've already done my own render, sadly. I'll be using the finished product soon.

Okay, here's my finished product. How'd you like it? Is it okay?

Thanks, I appreciate that. I've been really working on this one for hours, and as always, hating the enormous amount of rendering I had to do on Luis Ronaldo. Now I think I can go on to try others like Torres, Gerrard, Messi, etc.

Do you have msn ?????

Add me [email protected]

And if you just type Gerrard render on google there will be some already made for you

I stopped using MSN a long time ago...lol. Anyway for this sig I searched "Ronaldo render" on google and guess what, I had to skim through 50 pages of "Mr. 80 Million" before I got to see one Luis Ronaldo render, which BTW wasn't a very good one. So I went for broke and did my own render....lol. It was hard labor, but I guess it paid off in the end.

ronaldo.png

RonaldoRenderSmaller.png

RonaldobackRendercopy.png

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Found them 3 just now

Thank you so much for the help. I'm currently watching sig tutorial vids on youtube. Pretty amazing how much I still have to learn....lol

Can you post the link on here please :)

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

As you can tell from my sig i need help

Back