My Newcastle project !!

Drew9

Reaction score
Basically im just beggining my fourth season with Newcastle, I've finished 10th, 4th, and in my third season i won the Premier League and Champions League. Im now trying to make Newcastle the undisputed best team in the world and i've been given a transfer budget of 66m this is my squad,

Asenjo
Vanden Borre - Richards - Coloccini -Monzón
Marquinhos -- Zuculini -- Veloso - - Kroos
Laurito -- Keirrison

Subs:
Diego Buonanotte
Eden Hazard
Andrey Arshavin
Antonio Valencia
Thiago Neves
Joe Mattock
Jack Rodwell​

Steven Taylor
Daniel Aquino
John Fleck
Henri Saivet
Jonas
Vincenzo Fiorillo
Daniel Opare
Jack Wilshere​

Transfers in:
Antonio Valencia 6m
Toni Kroos 12.5m
Andrey Arshavin 4.5m
Henri Saivet free
Miguel Veloso 24m
Youseff Lotfy 4m (Terrific regen, plays up front)
Spent: 52m

Transfers out:
Dany Guthrie 5.5m Lyon
Lee Cattermole 6m Sunderland
Income: 11.5

So guys anywhere you think i should strengthen or any bargains i should look into ? I have around 30m still to spend, also anyone you think i should sell ? feel free to post about your games thats around 4 seasons in. Many thanks.

Last edited:
hey i like your team you have quite a few players i have in my city team, i would play bounette startin on the left though hes amazing when playing regularly,i have same up front pairing as you, your light up front if you get couple of injuries sign lewandowski(spelling) and tick use target man and challenge keeper **** score loads altho laurito will do the same has good heading stats too.sign goiko kacar from berlin i think is class can play mid or cb or santon as good rb cover!!

Yeah i've just agreed to an 18.5m fee for Gojko Kacar, he probably wont start but will be a good addition none the less, Balotelli was a top target but Inter are rejecting offers of 28m so i pulled out even though he would be an amazing signing as he could play up front or at right wing.

Anyone feel free to post any games they have around 4 seasons in.

Keep the posts coming :), thanks !

i dont think u shud spend 18mil on kacar. try getting saivet or sanchez for the left wing.

Got Saivet mate, but i need some advice on him if poss. The scouts go mad about him buut from what i can see he doesn't look that great. I took a chance on him and got him on a free and he's just joined. where does he operate best and does he tun out to be a top player or shall i just use his signing as a money spinner and sell hin in January ? Sanchez by the way is out of reach, he's signed for Inter Milan.

saivet is more long time progression star pal,dentinho,guilherme is class works well with keirrson and marquinhos,sevilla got him for 4.4mil in my game wich i cudnt belive cos i bid 35 and he didnt wana come.

My Liverpool squad is mostly ( 3 seasons in )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Reina

Perea/arbeloa~~~~~~ ~~carragher/perea skrtel/agger~~~~~~~~~~~ monzon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mascherano/alonso/inler~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Gerrard/any of below~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Balotelli/gerrard/kirm ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~silva/fleck/vucinivic/balotelli

~~~~~~~~torres/aguero/vagner love/fleck/bunderla/saric/pacheco~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TRANSFERS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1st season~~~~bunderla 250k/silva free(my brother got him 4 me)

2nd season got more money( tycoon from dubai)~~fleck 5mil/inler 15m worth it/aguero 50m/perea 10mil/buanonotte 10m/7.5mil monzon/2.5mil kirm/fellaini free/foggia 4.5m/menseguez 3.8/murphy 5mil worth 200mil now/moralez 5mil/v.love/65mil/500k total:180mil

sold:16 players on loan im not goin through all them.

3rd season:no1 because i am building a stadium with a roof/undersoil heating/150,000 seats/named after me and it will host the final of the european champions legue final in 5 years time. (Unless I win it again.) soz it took so long ill try and shorten it next time.

Last edited:
with saivet you need to wait maybe a season as you are into fourth season i mean lyk use him as a sub and a starter so mix and match play him on the wings, for me he did most of his damage there.

Just completed the signing of Gojko Kacar and he's been classy so far.

My Liverpool squad is mostly ( 3 seasons in )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Reina

Perea/arbeloa~~~~~~ ~~carragher/perea skrtel/agger~~~~~~~~~~~ monzon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mascherano/alonso/inler~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Gerrard/any of below~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Balotelli/gerrard/kirm ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~silva/fleck/vucinivic/balotelli

~~~~~~~~torres/aguero/vagner love/fleck/bunderla/saric/pacheco~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TRANSFERS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1st season~~~~bunderla 250k/silva free(my brother got him 4 me)

2nd season got more money( tycoon from dubai)~~fleck 5mil/inler 15m worth it/aguero 50m/perea 10mil/buanonotte 10m/7.5mil monzon/2.5mil kirm/fellaini free/foggia 4.5m/menseguez 3.8/murphy 5mil worth 200mil now/moralez 5mil/v.love/65mil/500k total:180mil

sold:16 players on loan im not goin through all them.

3rd season:no1 because i am building a stadium with a roof/undersoil heating/150,000 seats/named after me and it will host the final of the european champions legue final in 5 years time. (Unless I win it again.) soz it took so long ill try and shorten it next time.

I think Someone telling porkies!!!!!!!!!!!!(6) (OINK OINK COUGH COUGH) (yes i have swine flu!)

Well im in my 4th season, i think he's 23 24 ? and he playes for Hertha Berlin. Quality player, can player center mid or center back. azabh50 who are you and what season are you in ?

im napoli nd im in my first season but i was just wondering who he was nd who he played for