AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
I decided to start up a Newcastle save and I'm struggling to find good players for a good price without paying over the top wages, I'm not getting any inspiration tbh.

I have around £20mil to spend after selling, Gutierrez. Obertan and a few more dead weight.

I'm currently signing a back up striker Andreas Cornelius but I can't find a suitable Central defender to replace Coloccini so I can sell him, A back up keeper & also a left winger who fits the bill similar to ben arfa.

HELP PLEASE

Strandberg is a great EPL CB. Isn't Opsina available for free after the first season? If not then Forster would be a good backup GK and his preferred club is Newcastle. LW Thomas Drage, Lamela, Halilovic (not natural but can be trained).

Strandberg is a great EPL CB. Isn't Opsina available for free after the first season? If not then Forster would be a good backup GK and his preferred club is Newcastle. LW Thomas Drage, Lamela, Halilovic (not natural but can be trained).

like how you've went with norwegian players lol, Have looked at Drage already and will be keeping tabs on him.

I have now past the transfer window and kept it quite simple.

Signings Out: Obertan - 4.3mil, Marveaux - 4mil, R Taylor - 4.4mil, Gutierrez - 9.75mil & loans

In: Albiol - Loan (future fee), Cornelius - 1.7mil, Jennings - 525k, Redmond - 5.5mil & Taarabt - 10mil.