benski21

Reaction score
hey guys thort i would post my story of my newcastle team ive never posted anything before so sorry if its not up to scratch.

my first season in charge of newcastle and my aim along with the bored was to get back inot the prem first time of asking since being relagated the season before.my first task was to get rid of dead wood and look to bring in some good quality youngsters to develop and give the fans something to cheer about.i was also looking at some players to help the younger ones and provide me with that little bit of championship quality.theses are the players that i brought to help newcastle get back into the prem

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

and also kilkin fonseca who at championship level is amazing as my
screen shot will prove.

ricardo faty looks a good championship player who could turn into a top prem player but will have to wait and see.
nicolas otamendi looks a top center half allready and will only get better.
Thiago..good stats already and im sure at championship level will be top notch but will he improve if i train him right im not sure.
Lacina Traoré heared about this guy on this website so i thort i would purchase and see if he s as good as opeople are saying.

costa also looks good player i have high hopes for this lad.

the formationsions i went with was 4,2,3,1 both home and away but playing a little bit narrower away and much more aggresive.

my team for the first 25 games of my first season was....

harper
r.taylor collicini otamendi enrique
faty smith
nolan
jonas costa
fonseca

attachment.php

jonas and costa set as inside forwards
nolan set as advaced playmaker
fonseca set as target man
smith set as deep lying playmaker

the first 25 games went very well i was unbeaten and going very well.
the 2nd half of the season didnt go as i planned but i achieved my objectives and that was to get newcastle back to top flight football.

as u can see i finished 2nd place behind a very strong sheff utd team.
i was happy with goals conceded and goals scored but i was drew way to many games and cundt turn them into wins i think that was due to my young players not quite there as players that can turn a game just yet.
fonseca was my best player and scored bucket loads,

attachment.php

my 2nd season has just started as was ready to test my young players in the prem for the very first time.

i added 4 more young players to help me on my journey to take newcastle to the top.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

1.i was keen on keeping steve harper number 1 but when i saw joe hart open to join newcastle and available for 3.5 million i could not let this chance go and spent the 3.5 to bring him to st james park.
2.adam ljajic wow this guy looks good and is only gonna get better ive got high hopes for this guy he could be my top player this season and hes only 19.
3.patrick is a player who i never new about or heared about before i got him watched time and time again and took the plunge and went for him got him for 2.5 million and i think for a player with stats like his and that age is good money.
4.robert i new about this guy from fm base but never purchased him untill now with fonseca getting on a bit and lacina very young i needed a young but taleted striker for not much money so i decided to buy him fingers crossed he proves hes the real deal.

im 6 games into my 2nd season with newcastle and started very well.

attachment.php

im very happy with the way my young team has started. a few draws i know but going to utsd and not conceding and going to wigan and keeping a clean sheet i was very happy. wins against wigan and blackburn.

im hoping to take my newcastle team to mid table come the end of the 2nd season and build on that. would love to hear what you guys have to say...

You're doing great mate :)

What skin is that? It's so cool XD