my newcastle team

what yr u in and i think u must have cheated to get money to buy all them players cos u get bout 6 million to start with.

what yr u in and i think u must have cheated to get money to buy all them players cos u get bout 6 million to start with.

If you're talking to me, I HATE CHEATERS!!!

I'll let you into a little secret...

In my 1st season I sold off every single player in my 1st Team and Reserves who weren't up to scratch, sold all high paid poor players to reduce wage budget, made sure I had 2 players to cover each position, this first of all freed up a lot of money and also helped the team to gel a lot quicker!

Got took over by a consortium who injected 33m into the coffers also helped! Did well in the league and both cups, bringing in extra revenue, and every single player I have bought I am paying for over 12 months, am losing quite a bit per month, but hopefully another successful season will balance the books!

And just to prove I ain't cheated:

u got lucky my board took over n give me a injection up to 9 million thats it lol

Not really cos they're very interfering (they accepted bids for Barton, Xisco and Guthrie) and only let me request one thing before they get annoyed at "persistent" requests!!!!!!!!!!

Booooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Newcastle are scum lol

You may think your team is better but nickyp has bought more English players who would more than likely go to Newcastle in real life.
U got lucky on the fact the club got bought out lol
Don't get me wrong though u have done well (Y)

I have already started building for the future, hence why I have spent nearly 100m this season... all but 4 players in my reserves and U18's are English!

Oh, and he's only bought 4 English players that I can see...

Last edited:
I think mines even better, i shall post a screen shot later. Second season winning the prem by miles.

i dear say i have 9 english players and british i have bout total of 11 and my under 18s and reserves are nearly all english.still im a big fan of home grown players

I think mines even better, i shall post a screen shot later. Second season winning the prem by miles.

How?

I'm amazed at some of the transfer you guys above have done. Some really excellent business.

I took over Newcastle but with very limited funds and no cash injection following the takeover. Finished 4th, sold Jonas and brought in Balotelli and Marquinhos, Fernandez for NZogbia, Bojan And Saviola, and then 3rd.

Just brought in Adrien, Di Silvestri, Bale, Mouthinho, Fleck and Podolski so hoping to really challange. Fingers crossed.

I took over newcastle once.I sold there whole squad for nothing and spent all there money on Blue star premier garbage players on massave wages,then i resigned and went to another club.It was good watching them get relegated with a paper thin squad of rubish and heavily in debt,the fans had such high hopes too,lol

I took over newcastle once.I sold there whole squad for nothing and spent all there money on Blue star premier garbage players on massave wages,then i resigned and went to another club.It was good watching them get relegated with a paper thin squad of rubish and heavily in debt,the fans had such high hopes too,lol

Guess that's the only way Boro will ever be better than the Toon, eh?

I think thats the only way Boro will beat anyone at the moment,we havent won for 14 games.I know how Derby fans felt last season now.:'(

Gibson is best Chairman in Premiership, he's given Southgate long enough (unlike Ince, Adams & Big Phil), time to get rid methinks... need a manager with passion and ambition!!!

How?

I'm amazed at some of the transfer you guys above have done. Some really excellent business.

I took over Newcastle but with very limited funds and no cash injection following the takeover. Finished 4th, sold Jonas and brought in Balotelli and Marquinhos, Fernandez for NZogbia, Bojan And Saviola, and then 3rd.

Just brought in Adrien, Di Silvestri, Bale, Mouthinho, Fleck and Podolski so hoping to really challange. Fingers crossed.

Into my third season, in my second i did the treble. Won the Premiership, FA Cup and the Carling cup.