Zed616

Reaction score
Prologue

Following a disappointing season in Premiership and being relegated, Newcastle United decided to sack Alan Shearer and appoint 29 year old Russian manager - Vlad Kutuzov. This is Kutuzov's first job since his tragic exit from international football. He was delighted to be a part of such a great club.

First Transfers

Kutuzov was quick to the transfer market securing a few incredible loans and free transfers. Aaron Ramsey was not allowed on a season loan due to reaching the limit of maximum players loaned from the same nation. Carlos Vela's move was delayed due to work permit until September. The signing of the transfer window had to be Federico Macheda, a talented youngster on a season long loan from Manchester United. Emiliano Insua, left back from Liverpool was also signed first on loan and then on a 4 year contract.

View attachment 23543

Pre season Frendlies

With 39 goals scored and only 2 conceded, Kutuzov was incredibly pleased with his team and his signings, which proved to be a great asset to his side. Macheda and Jonas were on fire banging in 8 and 5 goals respectively, and both sharing 5 assists each.

View attachment 23551

August 2009

(CH)West Brom 0 - 2 Newcastle United (Wilshere, Macheda)
Very pleased with the opening game away at West Brom. Wilshere grabbed MoM award after scoring in the 16th minute and following with an assist in 75th. Again, very pleased with the result :) Reading Home next.

(CH)Newcastle United 4 - 1 Reading (Ameobi, Coloccini 2, Macheda)
Great game from my point of view. Very impressed with Jonas this game. 4 Assists. Coloccini grabbed MoM award obviously ;) Sheffield Wednesday Home next.

(CH)Newcastle United 2 - 2 Sheffield Wednesday (Jonas, Ameobi)
This proved to be disappointing. We were 2 - 0 up 3 minutes into the second half, however, fell asleep and conceded 2 goals in 20 or so minutes. Boden(Sheff Wed) scored an awesome goal and got MoM :) Crystal Palace Away next.

(CH)Crystal Palace 1 - 2 Newcastle United (Pancrate 2)
Good game for the team. 2 goals in the space of eight minutes and we were up 2-0 by 35th minute. Falling asleep in the last 10 minutes didn't do much good and we conceded a goal which we shouldn't have. Pancrate - MoM. Plymouth Argyle Away next.

(LC 2nd Round)Plymouth Argyle 1 - 4 Newcastle United (Pancrate, Jonas 2, Davids)
Proved to be a decent game with Pancrate scoring 19 seconds into the match. Jonas scored the next goal in the 41st minute, following MacLean's goal in the 38th. Jonas went on to score one more and Davids got himself on the score sheet as well. Jonas - MoM :) Drew Crystal Palace Away in the next round. Leicester City Home next ;)

(CH)Newcastle United 3 - 0 Leicester City (S. Taylor, Barton, Jonas)
Last game of the month. Not a bad game after all. We were 1 - 0 up by half time and never looked like losing. Barton followed in the opening minutes of the 2nd half and Jonas finished off a great performance. Jonas - MoM ;) Cardiff City Away next.

League Table

View attachment 23539

Team Stats

View attachment 23540

Player Stats

View attachment 23541

P.S. I will update monthly. Any comments, criticism - welcome. If I don't update for a while - doesn't mean I quit. School starts tomorrow - I have 3 A level exams in the first 3 weeks, might not have enough time for FM. Will try to update ASAP. Thanks.

Looking forward to this. Love a Toon story! ^^)

Thanks, Chris and swfc. What's a Toon story ? :S I am new :p