david h

Reaction score
based on the idea of dans east European adventure, and already seen a Asian one. so trying this. as my 1st year in my valencia game is finished, i will take a break from it and continue with this! my goal is to win the north american champions league, starting from the bottom! follow me as i try to acheive this!

unknown american mike tomlin has taken over the job at potros neza despite large and angry protests from fans! tomlin, said he is here to bring good times to Estadio Jose Lopez Portillo stadium!

so who are Potros Neza?
Potros Neza is a Mexican football club of the Primera División A. Potros plays its home games in the capital of the Mexican state of Quintana Roo, Chetumal. Their games are held at Estadio José López Portillo, which holds up to 6,600 people. It is the filial team to its parent team, Atlante.

thanks mate, tipped to avoid relegation, hopefully can climb up the ladder to better jobs!

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

will play tomorrow, and updates to be provided

Where are you looking to end up, I like this take on a story so i'll follow :)

are u using my american database for part of it???

only have 12 real players with the rest being regens. after the atlante senior squad promoted nearly all of my squad, very depleted and limited outfit, will be harder than i thought!

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

so just the mls is avaliable

shame :(
yh could have been much better with some lower usa teams!

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

bad opening defeat, updates will be done monthly!

AUGUST 2009
a good month result-wise concerning the instability of the club and the team, lots of players moved and promoted to senior squad and vice-versa, struggling to find any rhythmn in the team!
hopefully will get away from this team asap to another club, any job will do!

View attachment 37990

View attachment 37991