robdeledge

Reaction score
Hey guys so started out as Notss County to see how the "Los Galacticos" of league 2 would get on and so far i've really enjoyed playin as them! I'll add some screenshots from my game so far:

League 2 really was easy.....not much I can say about it really! Got knocked out of Carling and FA cups fairly early on and got to the final of JPT. Karl Hawley is an absolute beast and along side Febian Brandy they really were unstoppable!

Best XI from season:
View attachment 22705

League Table:
View attachment 22691

Transfers:
View attachment 22692

Hawley and Brandy stats:
View attachment 22693
View attachment 22694

I'm currently in the middle of my 2nd season and top at the moment after 31 games. Got knocked out in 3rd round of Carling cup by liverpool. Heres a few screenies:

Squad:
View attachment 22703

League Table:
View attachment 22695

Transfers:
View attachment 22700

Daryl Murphy has really been the star for the team so far. Top scorer in the league with 23 goals in 26 games and 28 goals in 30 games in all competitions:
View attachment 22701

I was really happy with the signing of Rob Hulse from Derby for a bargain price of 475k but so far he hasn't really shone through like I thought he was and that has led to him losing his place to Hawley or Brandy.

I was delighted with signing Juliano Beletti from Inter on a free. He's 34 and still going strong! Makes me smile every time I look at his club history:
View attachment 22702

So thats basically it I think! Feel free to gimme your thoughts on my signings and other general stuff! Will keep ya updated on the game. Oh and any tips on who to sign are also appreciated!

PS
I'm kinda gettin bored of this game so might take a break from it for a while so if any one could recommend a mid table team from the premier league with a decent budget who they think would be good, i'd love to hear!

Happy Christmas and have a great new year guys!!

what is the ******** point of starting a story thread with 1 post and saying that you are board

Nick if you don't like don't post, calm down a bit man :S
Anyway, shame that your bored of it but well done, I managed to get consecutive promotions to the prem with notts coounty, 1st in league 2, 5th in league 1 (playoff winner), and 2nd in championship. Got bored though like you and I resigned, got the liverpool job who were 14th at the time

Get em' to the prem is a challenge. Gettin em to championship isn't hard work

Nick if you don't like don't post, calm down a bit man :S
Anyway, shame that your bored of it but well done, I managed to get consecutive promotions to the prem with notts coounty, 1st in league 2, 5th in league 1 (playoff winner), and 2nd in championship. Got bored though like you and I resigned, got the liverpool job who were 14th at the time

sorry lewis:'(