My Offense Is Awesome My Defense Is Terrible

• Thread starter Thread starter daisuke
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 4K
buy some better defenders lol. otamendi should fit in well at liverpool and is pretty cheap. also he should settle well with insua already there and mascherano if youre playing an older update

wow looking at your op you really need tactical help in general you should download tactical theorems '10. you shouldn't play short passing with attacking mentality, attacking is direct fast attacking football you can score a lot of goals on control mentality. and you're putting di maria as a IF on the left side isn't he left footed? he wont score as many. both you're left backs are not defensively great and if you are going to put you're team with so many playmakers it's better to play a control short passing fluid more expressive roaming tactic

you're playing mentality is always been attacking in priority, you dont care about the defence, carragher is a great player and you must benefits him as a star player.........must advise is try to change your game to balance or try to set up some defensivementality on several central palayers such as mascherano or carragher. TRY THAT................

Change the tactic and I see you have spent some money on the attacking side of your team, so spend some money on your defence!!

Back