Status
Not open for further replies.

magpiemerlin

Banned
Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this community, so I really don't know where to ask this, but I assume I'm doing it correctly.

I know almost all, if not everyone, moved to FM 2013, but me being dependent on SKIDROW cracked releases is still stuck with FM 2012. It is not possible for me to edit the game for this reason (I don't think either of steam and the original data editor works with SKIDROW cracked game, or even if it does once or twice, SEGA will trace it in no time and shut my game down).

So, if someone is willing to help me out with this, I would request a database edit to include a club of my own, named “South Castle Sorcerers” in the English Premier League. I would really appreciate the help, and if someone takes up the good work, I will share all details of the club...name, finance, coaching staffs, each and every players' details (starting from main team to youth academy). I would try to keep things realistic and challenging, so don't worry I won't go berserk asking for unrealistic stuffs! I would like to replace QPR with my own SCS, and subsequently push QPR down to nPower Championship, and the bottommost club of nPower Championship this year to League 1,...and so on.

I would really appreciate some help. Thanks in advance! :)

I want you to read this before I ban you for good!

Buy the game, support SI! games are cheap these days! don't be a cheap *******! It's like £14 or something now man! How can you be so stupid to openly admit you use a cracked version on an official Fm forum? you must be an idiot!

Status
Not open for further replies.