Reaction score
Has anyone else had this before?

I'm Southampton in the 2026/2027 season and they have just built a new stadium in my name! Good news except the fact we had to loan 206m from the bank :(

That must have been a big stadium. You will make the money back eventually. Yes, other people have had it before, it's quite a known phenomenon if you're listed under "Legend" status in the clubs information section.

I haven't had it myself as I never have the patience to go very far into a game.

Im newcastle, so chances are a new stadium will probably be called the Mike Ashley Arena

Never had it yet, but I've finally made Icon status in club info screen, so it's only a matter of time now :)

Well done. In one of my saves they built a new stadium but named it after the team (Sheffield United Stadium). Ungrateful bastards!

Often, they just call the new stadium Stadion Miejski. So you must be a very lucky chap, mate!

Well about the debt from the bank, this struck me as well. If I had known I would get a debt of 90m as result of the question, I wouldn't have asked my president to buy the current stadium... Now I'm losing over 1m every month thanks to the monthly pay off...

I did it in the 2017/2018 season with Albion Rovers, not surprising considering i won the SPL in 6 years

No I never asked them to build a new one they just surprised me one day, only took just over 1 year to build.