EUSEBIO V3_B6C95FB5-E14D-49C3-AACD-91381F285593

View attachment 1067656

did you use oi or not?

When I try to use team tactics to date eusebio and warlocks, date and warlocks it has been much more successful. but in comparison to yours it has been more successful with eusebio. thoroughly confused now :)

View attachment 1053024

assistant manager makes all talks
assistant manager "quick pick" the team
"normal play" with only text
training and OIs how it stands in the thread of the tactic
only 23 league games / till winter break

All leagues in Poland
http://www.cmrev.com/fileplanet/plik/FM-Revolution-Polska-Liga-Update-2016-v1_1.html

You can't really test tactics like this - you'll need a lot more matches to fight randomness - every test you do here will have a different outcome in a different game - so if you test the same tactic playing 23 matches 10 times it will have a different outcome every time - very unfair test - also if you test something with an underdog you should also test it with a top dog - top team tactics will often fail with weak players, but will often play better than underdog tactics becourse its meant for top teams - so if you are looking for information on which tactic is better you won't find it here.

i always play with underdog, so me don't interesset with which tactic barcelona or madrid would be the champion ;)

but if SI gets every time another result if you reload a game, so let's play EA football manager, that's the same :D

i always play with underdog, so me don't interesset with which tactic barcelona or madrid would be the champion ;)

but if SI gets every time another result if you reload a game, so let's play EA football manager, that's the same :D

I have no problem with you trying different tactics out - I just hope people understand they can't trust the results that you get - becourse on a different day it would be different ;)

I agree, I'm tired of all these tactics which demand a team of superstars (and 2 or 3 in every position for being sure) or superregens after some years, to provide results... With all these Rullis, Pogbas, Hazzards, Neymars and Messis you can have results even with a default tactic.

Everyone can play the way he wants of cource and it is just a game and I accept (and respect) that. But I don't give much attention to all these tactics and results with superteams or teams after some years full of regens... First year (and with not a superteam) is always the real test.

And it's true that you have to do a lot of micromanagement also.

The radomness of the game is another painfull story...

Last edited: