my player has depression ?!?

Reaction score
i never knew this was added into the game lol. ive had to give him a 1 month leave of absence while he gets treated. thing is he is only 14 aswell and is in the under 18's <)

Sent him to maradona, he can get him some coke.

How do you get a 14 year old in your u 18s, my youngest player is only 15 and 16, i cant find any 14 year olds who show any promise, is he a regen?

screenshots? if he is 14 it could be because he feels pressured or too much is expected of him

Sent him to maradona, he can get him some coke.

How do you get a 14 year old in your u 18s, my youngest player is only 15 and 16, i cant find any 14 year olds who show any promise, is he a regen?

he was one of the grayed out players in my under 18's and i offered him a contract. then few weeks after signing it. it came up in the news about him haveing personal issues

will get screenshot up soon if u want to see it

Oh, i havent offered a contract to any greyed out player who is below 16 years of age so i dont know. In fm 09 i remember i had a youngster who couldnt play for my club due to his parents wanting him to further his studies(no joke, it really happened) so it could be one of those things. And i just lol-ed at your siggy, You have Zlatan on your team but Eduardo is your star player? Favourite much :)

i started a man city game and there was some grayed out fella from hong kong he was 20 years old aswell, he was by the way absolutely shocking

never had this, get a screenshot. does it only happen with youngsters?

i sold a lot of reserve players in one of my saves and some greyed out players was created to cover the vacancy left by the players in their respective positions. they had **** stats btw:p