My player loyalty attribute keeps droping??????

gazzkell

Reaction score
can anyone help me with this, why does my player loyalty attribute drop everytime my attributes change?
What am i doing wrong, and how can i improve this?
PLZ an THNX

i imagine it would come down to;
how much you defend them in the media, maybe a dubious sending off incident
or how you treat them in regards to replacing them
or keeping the squad rotated, and every single player happy

to get it up you need to keep the same players for a long time not have them for a season and sell them
rejecting other jobs offers and signing long term deal with team your at get it up too i think

i do have the same players, i play the same team all time when fit enough, i have bought a lot of youngsters for the future, dont know if that has anything to do with it, and i,m going into my 3rd season, having only sold 1 first team player, and brought in 2 new players one of which is now a key player the other is used in rotation. as for red card well we have only had 4 red in 3 seasons, and all ofwhich were for violent conduct, which all players were fined and droped to the reserves untill i said differently. i,m guessing its got to come down to how i use my players in a rotation system, so if anyone can give me idea's on how to improve that area i would be most appreciated. My players love me, the staff loveme, and the fans love me, so what am i doing wrong, i,m also wanted by bigger clubs in spain and so on, but i,m happy with my team and are progressing so dont want to leave yet. HELP ME!!!!

Maybe allow some players to continue for the full 90 minutes instead of substituting them?
Seemed to work a little for me.
Offer new long term contracts possibly?