My player was sold without my consent and transfer budget disappeared.

DivadOcsalev

Reaction score
Hello, I recently started playing FM for the first time and started out with real sociedad. I was excited about using griezmann only to find out that on my first day on the job he was sold to man city for 30mil US dollars. I literally found this out on my first day. Adding to the problem was that my transfer budget did not increase, in fact it decreased(from 17mil to 3.5mil). I hadn't even touched the transfer center when I found this out. I'm a noob at this game so bear with me if this sounds like its a simple problem or misconception. Thanks guys.

Hello, I recently started playing FM for the first time and started out with real sociedad. I was excited about using griezmann only to find out that on my first day on the job he was sold to man city for 30mil US dollars. I literally found this out on my first day. Adding to the problem was that my transfer budget did not increase, in fact it decreased(from 17mil to 3.5mil). I hadn't even touched the transfer center when I found this out. I'm a noob at this game so bear with me if this sounds like its a simple problem or misconception. Thanks guys.
The only thing i can think of regarding the griezmann issue is that a) He had a minimum fee release clause or B) the bored felt the offer was to good to turn down.