My players are complaining about lack of discipline what should I do?

Dimevodno

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am playing with Liverpool first season and Gerrard my captain complained to me that he was unhappy about the lack of discipline. However it was not only Gerrard who complained, but Torres, Kuyt and Carragher. I am disapointed that this players complained because this are the players I admire the most in the Liverpool team. Btw I am in 2nd position 1 point behind Arsenal. In the past I argued with Konchesky, he requested transfer and i put him on transfer list. Now it is only he and Stevie who are unhappy. What should I do, and how can I improve the discipline?

Do you at least give warnings to those players who are sent off? Or when someone plays very poorly (rating below 6.0).

Thats what i do. Give warnings, and if i really have to, issue fines. And could try private chats

I was doing that in the past and thought it wasn't that important but if that is the way to handle discipline than I'll be glad to give them warnings and fines. However is there something else I shall do to handle the discipline?

Fine them to ****. Watch them complain aout discipline then. Also, warn Gerrard for not learning the English language yet. Erm ... eeerm ... eerrrrm.

What about Carragher? :S

Yeah my system is first red card is a warning, the second one fine 1 weeks wages, after that fine 2 weeks wages.

It can also depend on the nature of the red card. If the tackle was described as vicious ect. then go straight to a fine.

Break out the cane. Or just progressively discipline them more harshly, so warning for first suspension, fine a week's wages for second, two weeks' from there on. I think your team talks also matter, so try not to be too gentle when they underperform.

i found tht just warning playas each time they get sent off whether its for straight red or 2 yellows is enough,if a certain playa gets sent off persistently i would fine them a wks wages,also if a playa misses traing etc i would hav a private chat n if he moans tell him ur the boss and i dont like being spoken to like tht,by doing these things i found i dont get the lack of disipline probs