My players don't fulfill their potential?

pala

Reaction score
Hi!
I have encountered in a very frustrating situation that I'm not experienced in. I have players (namely Jordan Henderson, Luke Shaw, Joe Allen and a few more) who had potential of 4,5 stars in their first season.
I have played them constantly, and they improved up to 4 stars overall, while been described as 'possible key for the team', however in my 4th season, somehow they instantly regressed potentially and are now considered to be 'good players' with 3 stars max. How is it possible?
Why did they regress while receiving AT LEAST 30 matches a season? Anything wrong I'm doing that doesn't allow me to maximize my player's potential? Even my wonderkids who are considered 5 stars (Ibe,Sinclair, Suso) are regressing to 4 stars potential while playing a lot...

the starsystem is in relation to the status of the club and the rest of the squad. So, a "key player" for the club, means he sticks out amongst the others

With this said, look at it as a tool for the players squad status and the wage structure as this is what it's intended for.

Hmm...So that means My henderson in a swansea team can be ~4+ stars? (Most likely considered to be one of the best in the club, but will it effect the stars?)

Does that mean the star system doesn't tell the player's quality and how good he is?

Hmm...So that means My henderson in a swansea team can be ~4+ stars? (Most likely considered to be one of the best in the club, but will it effect the stars?)

Does that mean the star system doesn't tell the player's quality and how good he is?

Correct. Its how good they are in relation to the squad and the clubs status and ambition. This means that you will find 4 Star players( first team players in the squad status perhaps, spend more money on their wages ) in both Barcelona and Bakersfield Town.

Correct. Its how good they are in relation to the squad and the clubs status and ambition. This means that you will find 4 Star players( first team players in the squad status perhaps, spend more money on their wages ) in both Barcelona and Bakersfield Town.
Alright, that's like changing my entire perspective on players. :p it's going to be a little more confusing to determine my players now.
Thank you so much!