Berg Kamp

Reaction score
Im now in 2012 having spent my whole career at portsmouth so far. i was offered the man utd job at the end of last season but turned it down due to wanting to win more silverware with portsmouth. So far my only silverware came in my first season winning the league cup against man city and with my squad i am looking to add to this.

My squad is this:

and my key player is this man

il let you know how this season goes and my results.

Good luck. I officially worship you for keeping Kaboul :wub: But it seems you've sold Boateng, an absolute sin :'( Good stuff mate, keep it up.

kaboul is a rock for me hes now a france regular lol. Boateng got released at the end of last season his wages were just too high 35k a week and he didnt even make the bench some games.

why choose pompey in the first place :p

kaboul is a rock for me hes now a france regular lol. Boateng got released at the end of last season his wages were just too high 35k a week and he didnt even make the bench some games.
Lol good to hear about Kaboul, shame about Boateng :'(

And Frankie, shhh :p

Just finished my 4th season and only managed to finish 12th which is disappointing but an improvement i guess. still the main problem im having seems to be conceding late goals because the squad has good players but anyway hopefully next season will be better and we will carry on making improvements.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

in mid september now this seasons started well with my team seeming much stronger.
still having the problem of conceding late goals though.

havent played this as much recently but im now in january and to my surprise im lying in 4th place with a real chance for a bid for the title.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:30 PM ----------

Finally finished season 5 and iv done it. Portsmouth have qualifyed for the champions league.
this season has been an odd one though with an unlikely team relegated.

Last edited:
Gahh game crash dumped and i hadnt saved it in a while gota replay my last 5 or so fixtures. longg

Oh sad, I hate it when that happens but great season before!!