The idea was for people to download it and try it...

nice tactic..but because of the mentality..the players position and the defensive line don't push up in away games or hard games..

nice tactic..but because of the mentality..the players position and the defensive line don't push up in away games or hard games..

I've been playing a deeper line against difficult teams in my current FC Porto save and I've just done the treble so it must of helped, thanks.

Have you tried using the tactic yourself?

I've been playing a deeper line against difficult teams in my current FC Porto save and I've just done the treble so it must of helped, thanks.

Have you tried using the tactic yourself?
yea sure..tried it myself..the tactic should be better when attacking..not creating much shots..i'm not talking only about CCC's because it's stupid,,CCC's aren't always a real chance and sometimes a half chance is a better one..i'm just talking about shots..sometimes the opposition got more shots than me so it a little bothers.

yea sure..tried it myself..the tactic should be better when attacking..not creating much shots..i'm not talking only about CCC's because it's stupid,,CCC's aren't always a real chance and sometimes a half chance is a better one..i'm just talking about shots..sometimes the opposition got more shots than me so it a little bothers.

That only happens to me very occasionally, usually playing away against much stronger teams