rennomillo

Reaction score
My Goal : I want to manage Real Madrid.That's all.

This is my first game playing from this division. So i want to know how long i can achieve my goal. You can also post your report of every season if you started from Division 10 league. This is not challenges but just to share our achievement. Here i will post my result every season until i get a job as Real Madrid manger. I started this game with unemployed and as sunday league footballer reputation.

perp.png

I will not cheat to be respected. I enjoyed playing this game without cheating anyone

statusyu.png

This is my first report

2010/2011

AFC Wurfrunians

Division 10 : West Midlands League Premier (Winner)
Media prediction : 21th

d10win.png

leaguec.png

FA Vase : (Third Round)

favase.png

My Transfer History

tranpu.png

My Best 11

best11.png

My problem now is i will not get enough money to get a permanent player. So if other club want to get my player, i cant do anything. Any advise?

ask to board increase wage?because you win the league and the board will react well to you

Mr Cruyff! I'm a big fan :).

Didn't know you played FM :S

great managing man, errrrr one question, how come you got all those really really small leagues? :D x

okay mate,tell me how to create tactic(im also need help ;) )
is your problem finished?

Last edited:
okay mate,tell me how to create tactic(im also need help ;) )
is your problem finished?

i solve my problem but still not enough money ahaha...
i m not expert to talk about tactic but my tactic basically using 4-4-2 formation with 1 defensive midfielder but if you want to try my tactic, i will upload it.

Good stuff i hope u achieve ur goal at some point :)

currently i done well but i dont know how long i will take a time to achieve my goal...:D

well nice m8, hope everything goes well, here is what i am going through right now.
started unemployed, when i joined Droylsden they had played 15 games and were in 16th place, somehow i managed to get them back up and ended up in first place with 77 points ahead of boston utd which had 71 pts, right now in the BSP and not doing the best, in 9th position with 14 games played, i had 3k for transfer which had to edit to the wage so i can get some free players, havent really signed anyone, but i will post a screen of my team in a few..

this is deff the best way to play the game ;)

which download did you use for the league? I am curious because i enjoy doing this type of game, and have been working my way up on my current game after starting with same rep, and unemployed. It was difficult to get a job and after 2 seasons, was able to finally move into an English league. But i like the Idea of starting even lower and would very much enjoy trying this.

which download did you use for the league? I am curious because i enjoy doing this type of game, and have been working my way up on my current game after starting with same rep, and unemployed. It was difficult to get a job and after 2 seasons, was able to finally move into an English league. But i like the Idea of starting even lower and would very much enjoy trying this.

you can get from additional league for more England's lower league. AFC Wurfrunian in Division 10 league - all player are amateur

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

well nice m8, hope everything goes well, here is what i am going through right now.
started unemployed, when i joined Droylsden they had played 15 games and were in 16th place, somehow i managed to get them back up and ended up in first place with 77 points ahead of boston utd which had 71 pts, right now in the BSP and not doing the best, in 9th position with 14 games played, i had 3k for transfer which had to edit to the wage so i can get some free players, havent really signed anyone, but i will post a screen of my team in a few..

always enjoy to play from lower league team..good luck mate :)

funny enough i got offered the same job, started unemployed around October got offered the Droylsden job, they was 20th got them up and won the league, got some good players in and go into the play off, which i won so went up to league 2, finished 3rd in that, currently in league 1 looking at a top 10 finish, hopefully pushing for a play off place

2011/2012

AFC Wurfrunians

Division 9 : Baker-Joiner Midland Football Alliance (4th)

league2.png

FA Vase : (Semi Final)

favase2.png

FA Cup : (2nd Round Qualification)

facupy.png

Polymac Services Cup (Winner)

pscup2.png

My Transfer History

history2b.png

My Best 11

best112.png

Award (Manager Of The Year)

awards.png

My problem for this season are :
1.Moral of my players down because i am terminating our former captain contract
2.My backup squad is not too good as my first team.
3.My first squad getting injury

First of all.. CHRIST!! That's one **** of a center back you've got there! 12 goals per season?! How's that? Set pieces?

As far as your problems go, I'm no expert but I don't think you should be too worried about the team's morale, just make sure you give the captaincy of the team this year to someone they really look up to and they won't even remember you axed the other dude.

And as for new players, well, at the end of each season I tend to (as everyone I guess) pick out (all vulture like) those unhappy players whose team has just been relegated.

Also having a hardcore pre-season usually makes my team less prone to injury.

First of all.. CHRIST!! That's one **** of a center back you've got there! 12 goals per season?! How's that? Set pieces?

As far as your problems go, I'm no expert but I don't think you should be too worried about the team's morale, just make sure you give the captaincy of the team this year to someone they really look up to and they won't even remember you axed the other dude.

And as for new players, well, at the end of each season I tend to (as everyone I guess) pick out (all vulture like) those unhappy players whose team has just been relegated.

Also having a hardcore pre-season usually makes my team less prone to injury.

yup..the center back is my best header...ok thank for your advises mate..
one more thing, why my wage still n/a?...