mulli2788

Reaction score
Hi guys. I think I have found a really good tactic for PSG on the new patch. I would post screenshots but am currently writing this on my phone. Am playing with 2 CBS 2 WBS 3CM 1AMC 2ST. I introduced this tactic away back in march in my save and didn't lose a single game from 2nd march till end off season. I have loads off shots but not so man on target. Am thinking it could be something to do with my instructions. My team instructions are tetanus possession, shorter passing, pass into space, play out if defence, drill crosses, exploit the middle, play narrower, push higher up, hassle opponents, use tighter marking , use offside trap, higher tempo, be more expressive, if u want to know the individual roles off my players to try help me create more CCC's then just ask I shall post screenshots tomo

Make sure you have Work Ball Into Box selected, and on player instructions make sure your wasteful players have Shoot Less Often instruction.

Is there anything i should change? if you would like more screenshots just ask.

First of all, if you would make this a legitimate tactic thread, here is what you need to fix
-Put the screenshots in the OP (Opening post)
-Screenshots should include: the tactic and intructions, team training, matches you played.
-Describe some of the player types, would i want a tall strong guy for the target man or is it more to it?
-Some chitter chatter about the tactic, why did you want to make a tactic like that, what was the goal of it?
-And for the most important thing, The tactic itself

Oh and regarding the actual tactic, it looks exciting, not gonna try it since i am midseason, but it looks exciting. But yeah, fix those things that i said you should fix (or not, i am no admin) the post will look better and more appealing
-Tommy

It was really just a tactic for people to try give me abit off advice to see if they would change anything about it in terms off player roles etc. my main concern was I wasn't creating enough CCC's but was having loads off shots near enough every single game. Like 25 shots a game but only 6/7 on target. I was seen if it was because of my team instructions maybe I could add some other team instructions. Am going to sign players in 2nd season that fits the player roles.