Marcelp

Reaction score
A while ago i downloaded (4 Months ago) FM13 at piratebay i know most of you guys will dislike this buth i bought the game yesterday in the store.

Buth to keep on the story in the begin i was struckling with tactics with PSV, so i started my research on the internet for a nice plug and play tact.
Buth there are no real Plug and play tactic with the new game engine, so i tried all kinds tacts kinda without any succes players dint seems to fitted in.
Buth i found one that worked named Diablo 4-4-2 tact.
DM 2 CD 2FB 1DMC 3 Midfielders and 2 Strikers
Diablo FM2013 13.3 - Managers United Forum - Football Manager 2013 you can check it out if you like.

Buth the thing is with this tactic that it isnt really working in Europe for me, and the other downside with this tact is that you not able to use youre Youth players optimal (like bakkali)

So yesterday after nstalling the original game i wanted to make my own tactic so i made a 4-5-1 tact ( Also after some research on internet).
I have Completed the Pre season with onley 1 lost to Spurs with 1-3 or 1-4 buth i forgot to change the atticking style to Counter.
Buth the rest games i won like 4-0 or higher.

The first real Game i played was against Ajax for the JC Cup and i lost 3-2 buth they won on pure luck there was a own goal and the snapped a penalty.
i have taken revanche on Ajax in a awey game i overtaken them with 1-3 whit counter football
In Europe leage i onley played the first games i won Home 1-0 buth i forgot to change playing style from Counter due Pref game to ajax and the awey game it was 3-3.
Buth i am in a though group now for the Europe Leage

Buth in the Eredevisie after a few games i scored alot of goals and in the second game my striker Jurgen Locadia scored the faster goal ever always nice.
The games i have played i won with a goal diffry of minimal of 2 goals or more and that is for home and awey games.

In the start of the Game PSV doesnt have alot of funding for new players so i sold Ola Toivonen for 15 mil to Arsenal as he is wanted when you start the game.
I rented Mattia De Sciglio from AC Milan because PSV is lacking Right back and onley Atiba Hutchinson can play Right back buth he prefs to play on midfield.
I also bought Andile Jali DMC and got Vladimír Darida because i dint extend the contract of Mark van Bommel and Orlando Engelaar due age and the wage of Engelaar also Bouma will leave after end of season.
Still got 7 mil to spend buth i would probs create more salary because my future signings would be Douglas from Twente Bruno Martins Indi from Feyenoord both CD and Stefan de Vrij Feyenoord RB and David Ospina DM, because in pref save i played the refused there new contracts and i got them for free

The other thing that PSV lacks is backroom staff the coaches sucks like **** and youre onley able to have 5 coaches and the board refuse to expand that due the financiel issue's they have bank loans to repay
Buth i singed Beks and Ebben 1 fitniss coach and physio, onley for the first season
Buth if you have a good first season your able to reshape the backroom staff. (still remember from pref save)

I cant post pics now because i made this topic while at work bored as **** ATM.
Buth i post some when i finish my season, So you guys can see how my team instructions is and what players i play and wich role the have been given.

If you are serious about this story you should really divide up the games and not typing it like one big sentence like your original post was.