My PSV team. And its getting too big.

CorvetteC3

Reaction score
I'm about to start my fifth season with PSV. So far I have dominated Dutch football winning the Eredivisie and Dutch Cup every season. And I also have won the European Champions Cup twice. I'm using my own tactics (perhaps someone has created and uploaded something similar but I did it myself). I normally play a wide 4-4-2 diamond only when up against the strongest teams (usually Ajax and in the knockout phases of the european competitions) I play a defensive 4-5-1. I've spent my entire transfer budget every season with the biggest spendings being Akinfeev(15.5m), Bernardo (9.5m)-has become an excellent passer and free kick taker, Leo(8.5m). Marquinhos and N'Kolulou( both for 10m), Arthur( a regen for 11m) and Zapata for 10m plus Laurito, Santon, Krivets, Zuculini and Mattock for a couple of mill each.
But now to my problem: I have been using FM Scout to find the best youngsters and regens to buy at the end of every transfer window and now the first regens have developed to a level at which they can play for my first team. But I have already 26 players in my team and so far I have managed to keep them quite happy and I dont want to sell them. And next season there will probably be another 5 or 6 guys ready for first team action. So take a look at the screenshots and feel free to post your opinion. I'm thinking about selling Kadlec and either Krivets, Manco or Coutinho as all the players coming next year are wingers or strikers with a PA of over 180. And any other comments regarding my team are also welcomed.

Loan the players that are not getting as many games but you want to keep

Loaning out would be an option but not the best in the long term because next season I'll have a first team of 30 players and I could play any of them in most of my league games because all the players are so equal. And when loaning out I'd have the same problem- who to loan out.