Ollie

Reaction score
bought a brand new team with QPR, got somthing like 2million left, started with 9million.
Only kept 4 players, the rest of the real QPR team are going next transfer window. What formation would you say's the best for the team? I'm playing 4-4-2 at the moment. I've only just started, so still in the championship.

Goalkeepers.
Begovic

Defenders.
Dorian Andronic
Mark Beevers
Davide Santon
Peter Masilela

Midfielders.
Rodrigo Possebon
Wayne Routledge(kept)
Hogan Ephraim(kept)
Razvan Ochirosii
Kiean Gibbs

Stikers.
Jonathan Cristaldo
Danien Le Tallec
Dexter Blackstock(kept)
Heidar Helguson(kept)

try to buy someof these players; mehdi benatia,alvaro pereirra,florin bratu,adrian cristea,loic nestor.You have a good team.Good luck!!!

Carlos Tordoya (DC) and Humberto Suazo(ST).

buy lewandowski mate and mascio

Lewandowski doesn't wana come, just arrived at the club;s he's at now oO)

anyway <) these aren't playing well atm, lieing 20th after 6 games, with like 4 points. SHAMBLES :$

i'm going for Wrexham now :wub:
4th time lucky? XD

try mascio for your mc, hes good. if you are promoted to premier league he will transform into a good playmaker. i have been using mascio for my qpr team since the first season, and now im on my third season,my mascio has turned into beast

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

try mascio for your mc, hes good. if you are promoted to premier league he will transform into a good playmaker. i have been using mascio for my qpr team since the first season, and now im on my third season,my mascio has turned into beast