My Rangers save 6months on what do you all think?

Reaction score
Here we are 6months into the job at Rangers making steady progress what do my fellow managers think? any suggestions?

Have put a few screenies on:)

Last screenie is one i forgot to attach europa league as got put out of champ league as milan/copenhagen finished above

Last edited:
was about to say should buy leigh griffiths but seen you have got him for jan lol, He will bang the goals in for you mate. Miller to Man Utd ? XD PLay the likes of Archie Campbell up front against stenny mate he scored a few goals for me in cup and in the league at end of season. 3rd in the league though :O

was about to say should buy leigh griffiths but seen you have got him for jan lol, He will bang the goals in for you mate. Miller to Man Utd ? XD PLay the likes of Archie Campbell up front against stenny mate he scored a few goals for me in cup and in the league at end of season. 3rd in the league though :O
making progress mate,griffiths just banged 2 against the celtic on his debut.
Miller to man utd was a strange one myself but he wouldnt sign new contract.
Torrado also in which i thought was a good signing,plus charlie adam back in on a pre-contract

hoping to stick a few by stenny though might try campbell:/

How did you manage to spend about 2million on transfer's :s You don't get a transfer fund with Rangers and selling Kenny for 600k and freeing up his wages wont do that?

Also that better not be Henrik Larsson you are sarching for:L

making progress mate,griffiths just banged 2 against the celtic on his debut.
Miller to man utd was a strange one myself but he wouldnt sign new contract.
Torrado also in which i thought was a good signing,plus charlie adam back in on a pre-contract

hoping to stick a few by stenny though might try campbell:/

Griffiths scored loads for in the SPL he's just too good. Charlie adam is a good one if he performs, Kind of under-rated in the game though.. Your better getting rid of kenny if you can't get him to sign a new contract. As long as you don't lose players its a pretty solid team. Archie Campbell done really well for me end of my season. think he ended up with like 8 games 5-6 goals.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

How did you manage to spend about 2million on transfer's :s You don't get a transfer fund with Rangers and selling Kenny for 600k and freeing up his wages wont do that?

Also that better not be Henrik Larsson you are sarching for:L

You always get funds made to you before January mate.

Sign *** he'll join in the summer better than stats suggest top scorer for me and player of the year also start john fleck great young player of the year lots of goals and assists.

Ahh the teams I always go I am lucky to get 100k for the season but started one with Rangers again and I usually sell Kenny you can sell him for around 1.5 to 2million usually

Griffiths scored loads for in the SPL he's just too good. Charlie adam is a good one if he performs, Kind of under-rated in the game though.. Your better getting rid of kenny if you can't get him to sign a new contract. As long as you don't lose players its a pretty solid team. Archie Campbell done really well for me end of my season. think he ended up with like 8 games 5-6 goals.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

You always get funds made to you before January mate.
started off with £0 at start of season although raised funds by loaning out players with a fee included,also board give funds around 1.6m.

HAHA@kemp no no....was sebastien larsson i was thinking of getting in hes fecked though lolol.....

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Ahh the teams I always go I am lucky to get 100k for the season but started one with Rangers again and I usually sell Kenny you can sell him for around 1.5 to 2million usually
gave all the strikers a chance to show what they could do,started off poor and then man utd came calling then he starts playing good
never mind griffiths looks like a player:)

I brought Fernando Ricksen back second choice at right back but he can also play a few other positions not the best in the team however but in case of injury's he could prove useful. He was a free agent

I brought Fernando Ricksen back second choice at right back but he can also play a few other positions not the best in the team however but in case of injury's he could prove useful. He was a free agent
nah dont think i would go that far,plenty of young guys who could do better possibly.

charlie adam will be a good signing, I also got him on pre-contract & just about to start 2nd season now..

It's kinda hard to beleive you are 3rd in league :O, Remember to play Griffiths as poacher he is a beast at SPL level also you need to give Jelavic more game time he is a good player...

As for Beattie personally I'd get rid of him in January window even if you only get £200k or £300k for him, he's on £20k wages & not a 1st team starter....wages would be best used elsewhere

Also try to get Bougherra to sign a new contract, I waited until the summer at start of 2nd season and his agent was asking crazy wages that Rangers could never afford....So I had no choice but to cash in on him.
Sold him to hoffenheim(sp?) for £10 million XD

Also try to get Bougherra to sign a new contract, I waited until the summer at start of 2nd season and his agent was asking crazy wages that Rangers could never afford....So I had no choice but to cash in on him.
Sold him to hoffenheim(sp?) for £10 million XD
hmm thats a good idea,napoli are sniffing about him at the minute.saying that james beattie isnt doing too bad check him out.
Maybe will sell him though as i could do with a long term replacement for weir who i have made player coach.
Griffiths debut against celtic also check this out lol!!!!!

Beattie seems to be doing ok, but I think he is the 2nd highest paid player at Rangers after Steven Davis and defo not worth £20k per week.

Now you got Griffths,Naismith,Jelavic & Fleck.....no need for Beattie (just my opinion)

I agree get rid of Beattie, No matter what hes so ****. Hes not really doing ok his rating is below 7 and for an SPL player it isn't good enough!