My Rangers save so Far what do you think any suggestions?

Reaction score
1st season in SPL with rangers how do you think im doing so far?
any suggestions welcome

You're doing no bad, like your work with the youths as subs.
And Zoltan Gera is a beast. well done :p

Hoof Broudfoot. Keep Webster and Bougie playing, far better than Davie Weir, infact sell Weir or release him in January. Try and give Ness as much game time as possible, though I personally feel your central midfield is very strong, specially the inclusion of Gera. Maybe have a look at Fraser Fyvie at Aberdeen. Lee Wallace or Barry Douglas may be good replacements for big Sasa should you lose him in January. Also seen on a recent thread Craig Conway is good for Rangers.

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

To add to my post, may look for a new DMC soon, Mculloch will be past it soon. As much as I do actually like him as a player.

Hoof Broudfoot. Keep Webster and Bougie playing, far better than Davie Weir, infact sell Weir or release him in January. Try and give Ness as much game time as possible, though I personally feel your central midfield is very strong, specially the inclusion of Gera. Maybe have a look at Fraser Fyvie at Aberdeen. Lee Wallace or Barry Douglas may be good replacements for big Sasa should you lose him in January. Also seen on a recent thread Craig Conway is good for Rangers.

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

To add to my post, may look for a new DMC soon, Mculloch will be past it soon. As much as I do actually like him as a player.
aye was hinking of gettin shot of weir,any games ive played him in hes been a liability,ness ive got on loan at Bristol city seems to be doing ok.prob sell broadfoot as you say.
I wont lose sasa,hopefully......

aye was hinking of gettin shot of weir,any games ive played him in hes been a liability,ness ive got on loan at Bristol city seems to be doing ok.prob sell broadfoot as you say.
I wont lose sasa,hopefully......

I would hope you wouldn't lose Sasa, but you have to look at the bigger picture should you sell him sir. ;)

Make a good bit of cash, although he's easily the best LB in the SPL.

I'd say at 40, a pace of around what, 4-5, Weir wouldn't even be in my plans as a back-up. Broudfoot personally I don't rate him, and I could also see you making some cash of him which you could invest in a better player.

Just use Mo Edu, far better than Lee McCulloch

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

To add to my post...On my save I won treble & reached Champs League quarter final in first season.....I made major changes to the squad selling major players like Miller,Papac,Weir replacing them with Masilela,Verkhovtsov,Griffiths. Also signed Wobay for AML he was immense and won player of the year

Think I might start a season with the gers. See how I get on.

Your 5 games into the season mate, what exactly do you want us to tell you ? lol
good signing in gera

Just started with Gers, sold Miller, Papac and Lafferty. Released David Weir. Intend on making Webster captain.

jelavic at the minute seems to have some sort of problem with me :/
pity hes decent as well.

Beattie plays surprisingly well in the game if you play him as a target man support

Personally I would keep Weir and play him as Limited defender, cover alongside Bougherra who is absolutely quality played as ball playing defender. Upfront have Miller as a pocher alongside Beattie playing as a deep lying forward support.