Billy1234

Reaction score
This is my real madrid squad on the 22nd of Novemeber 2011, i have a 56 million pound transfer budget remaining.
GK- Casillas, Adan, Krawczyk(REGEN)
DL- Arbeloa, Marcelo, Drenthe
DC- Pepe, Kjaer(WOLFSBURG), Carvalho, Albiol, Alvarez(Regen), Garay
DR- Ramos, but i also use diarra in this position when ramos is injured.
ML- Diarra, Angel Di Maria, Eden Hazard(Lille)
MC- Xabi Alonso, Gago, Khedira, Edu Ramos(Malaga), Granero, Kaka, Thorgon Hazard(RC Lens), Canales, Parejo(Getafe)
MR- Pedro Leon, Cristiano Ronaldo
ST- Benzema, Higuain, Babacar(Fiorentina), Lukaku(Anderlecht), Hulk

i need to get rid of a few players before i can buy as ive got 50k left on the wage budget, so who should i get rid off? i was think angel di maria, gago, khedira, kaka, benzema?

Im currently sitting 1st place in the league table by 1 point. Ive also qualified for the knockout stages of the champions league which i won last season.

Id also like suggestions on who to buy aswell.
MUCH APPRIECIATED BILLY.

A would sell drenthe benzema Gago,Granero and pedro Leon and buy another winger that can play on both sides mate but that is one good squad you have got mate .

Or u can just transfer some of the cash from the transfer to wage budget! The squad u got is pretty good and deep,u can probably reduce the transfer budget to around 25 mil and get 3 slightly above average players.Furthermore there is the 25 man rule u hv to adhere to.But anyway m,food squad u hv.Not much change is needed,probably 2 impact subs is all u need !

and maybe a young RB to cover ramos. someone like corchia or de silverstri

Bring in Srna as a back up/replacement for Ramos. He got around 30 assists in one season for me.

jus wanted to mention if you ever need a good cb, kjaer is your man, he is phenomenal