Reaction score
This is my attempt to break into the hall of fame and hopefully top it.. i started as automatic rep,but started with a random team.

i am into my 3rd season of it now and still no trophy,but i have a good job now so hopefully a springboard to a better club..and while i am at the clubs i will be trying to bring through as many of the youngsters as possible

MY history so far

Aberdeen June 2011-March 2012
Hereford March 2012-May 2012
Norwich March 2013--current

i will be updating end of season review as well as my staff and pending transfers then monthly updates....wish me luck
( o and if u guys want to know what players are managers,coaches etc let me know...)

I took over just before the spurs game as Paul Lambert left to join Fulham and at this point Norwich were in 14th place and as you can see we had some very good results and could even have won the FA Cup Semi Final, but we were unlucky and lost,but we put that behind us and fiished the season strong securing 8th place finish..unfortunatly not enough for europa league.

Players in
i really needed a new keeper as john ruddy was injured and Rudd(now at Fulham) did ok but flapped at a few so i signed Alex Smithies and Tim Krul.. i had also noticed that i needed some new midfield players so i looked in teh championship mainly at blackburn as they failed to go up so i i brought in formica,lowe and vuckevic...also i raided newcastle again for obertan and reading for karacan...the othe new signing were the 3 spanish regens...

The players out
Grant Holt-Millwall....Not needed anymore...also did not seem interested during the season so cashed in
Zak whitbread--part exchange 1m plus for Lowe
Andrew Surman--free

i will update this if any more players leave

i like to bring in ex pro's and i will say if i appoint anymore..

Assistant-Terry Mcdermott
1st team coaches-
Muzzy izzet--ex Leciester city midfielder
Tony Carr
Ian Brunskill
Coaches-
Brett Ormarod--Ex blackpool striker
Wilfed Bouma--Ex Villa and PSV defender
Eamon Mulvey ex man utd coach
Goalkeeping coach-
Vlada Avramov-Ex Fiorentina keeper
Fitness coach
Adle Stovell(Dno lol)
Youth coach
Russell Anderson-Ex Aberdeen Captain(my captain when i was at aberdeen)
Telal el Karkrouri (ex Charlton and PSG player)
Jack Lester--Ex Chesterfeild legend

just beacuse i am SHOCKED did not think this would happen.. i kno he is 35 but he could have tutored the young players..(HE wont come to me)

August/sptember

Tottenham 3 vs norwich 1
Goal Scorers:Vaughan

Norwich 1 vs Wolves 1
Goal scorers: Formica

League cup round 2

Norwich 5 vs Oldham 1

Formica x2,Daniels,Obertan,Cardwell O.G

West brom 3 vs Norwich 1

Vaughan

Norwich 3 vs Wigan 0

Vaughan,Ayala,Obertan

Bolton 5 vs Norwich 2
Jackson,Obertan

Norwich 1 vs Tottanham 3
Rowe

Norwich 2 vs liverpool 1

​Morrison x2

View attachment 254387
New coaches and scouts arrive at Carrow road
Former aberdeen player Gavin Rae(Another player i had at aberdeen) joins as coach
Guti,juanfran,lee hendrie,leon kantleberg and former FC Utrecht Goalkeeper Khalid Sinouh

View attachment 254388
Not a bad opening 2 months of the season we had some good results along with some rubbish ones,but we have played well through out and with a great result against liverpool we are showing that we are a force to be reckoned with..

Next update will include:
Any transfer gossip
Manger changes in the prem if any
aswell as best player of the month etc
if there is anything else please tell me..