milanrf

Reaction score
This is my first fm story,and I decided to start with FK Rudar Pljevlja, a team in Montenegrin First league. By the way,as you all probably know Montenegro is very famous as a national team,but,to be honest Montenegrin league is one of the worst in Europe. Very bad conditions for football,and only one good stadium (Pod Goricom).
FK Rudar Pljevlja is founded in 1920.The club play their home games at Pod Golubinjom and possess adequate training facilities and adequate youth facilities. The club is affectionately known as Rudari.
It is one of the best Montenegrin teams,so I will se how it goes. This is my squad. Not very famous players.
View attachment 360331
My key players will be: Blazo Igumanovic(DL),Nenad Stojanovic(ST),Nedeljko Vlahovic(AMC) and Predrag Brnovic(MC).
View attachment 360334View attachment 360335View attachment 360336View attachment 360337
My first fixture will be a friendly match against Spartak Moscow,than a week later,first round of Europa League qualifications against Armenian team called Shirak.
I've chosen this tactic

View attachment 360344
And after a couple days we played that friendly match against Spartak Moscow.
I was very,very pleased.

Friendly match

30.06 Rudar Pljevlja - Spartak Moscow 3:1 (Stojanovic 3x)
Perfect game,Nenad Stojanovic was man of the match,he scored fantastic hat trick,we conceded a goal in 89 minute but still i was delighted.
Next game is much more important so this friendly was very good for raising morale and confidence.
In the meantime i have signed a twenty-three year old Hungarian striker and right winger Adam Dudas. I spent 50,000 so i think it was a good transfer and hopefully he will be as good as i think. My idea was actually that he play as a right midfielder because i couldnt find anyone else and my right midfielder is not very good.
View attachment 360353
Two days before the game starts I have signed a 35 year old central defender Jean-Philippe Caillet. I have signed him from F91 Dudelange on a free transfer. His experience will probably be very useful.
View attachment 360375

JULY

First qualifying round first leg(Europa league)
05.07 Shirak Gyumri - FK Rudar Pljevlja 0:3 (Krkeljic,Stojanovic 2x)
Another great match,and unexpected high win,again man of the match was Nenad Stojanovic. Now,it should be a routine job at home.

First qualifying round second leg

12.07 FK Rudar Pljevlja - Shirak Gyumri 3:1 (Vlahovic,Damjanovic,Jovanovic)
Well,that was a good game also. Man of the match was central defender Dejan Damjanovic.
Now,the draw for second qualifying round was about to be shown. I was actually very satisfied with the draw. We will play against Por,an Icelandic club.
View attachment 360377
Second qualifying round first leg

19.07 FK Rudar Pljevlja - Por Akureyri 5:0 (Brnovic 3x,Tomasevic,Vlahovic)
Perfect match,everything was great,every player did a great job so i was very pleased. Man of the match was Predrag Branovic,scored 3,assisted 1.

Second qualifying round second leg

26.07 Por Akureyri - FK Rudar Pljevlja 2:1 (Stojanovic)
Poor game,but first match aloowed us to qualify for third round. Great achievement.
In the third round we will play against Sparta Prague,tough match,but we will give our best.

Top scorer of the month: Brnovic and Stojanovic 3
Best player of the month: Dejan Damjanovic,played perfect in the defense,had an average rating 7.80 in 4 games

AUGUST

Third qualifying round first leg

02.08 Sparta Prague - FK Rudar Pljevlja 5:2 (Krkeljic,Popovic)
Very bad game,but still we got a very good result 15 minutes before the end of the game,and we than conceded two. It is a pitty,we had our chance and we didnt use it.

Third qualifying round second leg

09.08 FK Rudar Pljevlja - Sparta Prague 3:3 (Jovanovic,Vlahovic,Krkeljic)
Fine,solid game,players gave their best,so I cant really say that I am dissapointed. Now we must focus on our league.
Meanwhile,while we are waiting for the start of the Montenegrin First league,the draw for Montenegrin cup has just been done. We will play against small lower league club called Prvjenac,so it should be an easy job.

I always said that first game of the season is very important ,so to start with a victory can be often crucial. We will see how it goes.

Montenegrin First league

12.08 Celik Uniprom - FK Rudar Pljevlja 1:3 (Krkeljic,Stojanovic 2x)
Very good game,season started very well,I am very pleased. Man of the match: Nenad Stojanovic

Montenegrin First league

19.08 FK Rudar Pljevlja - FK Jedinstvo Bijelo Polje 7:2 (Stojanovic 4x,Damjanovic,Petrovic,Krkeljic)
Perfect game,we conceded two but I am not worried because we scored 7 and played very well in midfield. Man of the match: Nenad Stojanovic

Montenegrin First league

25.08 Fk Sutjeska Niksic - FK Rudar Pljevlja 0:2 (Vlahovic 2x)
Another good game,played very well in defence. Man of the match: Nedjeljko Vlahovic

Montenegrin Cup First round

29.08 Prvjenac - FK Rudar Pljevlja 2:3 (Vujacic o.g. , Bogavac o.g. , Stojanovic)
Very,very poor game,we were losing 2:0 but we managed to turn things around. Bad game but we are in round two.

Top scorer of the month: Nenad Stojanovic 7
Best player of the month: Nenad Stojanovic

Transfer window has now closed,we weren't very active.
Players in:
Adam Dudas-50k
Jean-Philippe Caillet-free
Players out:
Edi Rustemovic-free

View attachment 360629

SEPTEMBER

Montenegrin First league

01.09 FK Mogren Budva - FK Rudar Pljevlja 2:1 (Neric)
Poor performance,although Milenko Neric gave us a lead,we conceded a goal in 85th minute. This game should be forgotten quickly.

Montenegrin First league

15.09 FK Rudar Pljevlja - OFK Petrovac 2:3 (Krkeljic,Stojanovic)
Horrible match,in my opinion the worst game of the season so far. 2 games lost in a row,we must do something soon.

Montenegrin Cup Second round first leg

19.09 FK Rudar Pljevlja - FK Jezero Plav 1:0 (Stojanovic)
Not very good game,but still we got the victory we wanted. Man of the match: Nenad Stojanovic

Montenegrin First league

22.09 FK Rudar Pljevlja - Mladost CKB 4:2 (Krkeljic,Stojanovic 2x,Popovic)
Very good game,especially after two tough losses,I am pleased.Man of the match: Nenad Stojanovic

So far we are standing on the second place in our league with 12 points from 6 matches,the same as the first team OFK Petrovac.

Montenegrin First league

26.09 FK Buducnost Podgorica - FK Rudar Pljevlja 3:0
One word can explain our game : awful.

Montenegrin First league

29.09 FK Rudar Pljevlja - OFK Grbalj Radanovici 5:2 (Krkeljic 3x,Brnovic,Neric)
Very good game,although we conceded 2. Man of the match: Djordjije Krkeljic

Top scorer of the month: Djordjije Krkeljic 5
Best player of the month: Djordjije Krkeljic

OCTOBER

Montenegrin Cup Second round second leg

03.10 FK Jezero Plav - FK Rudar Pljevlja 1:0 (out on penalties)
Antoher awful game away from our fans. It seems that we can only play well in front of our fans which is really dissapointing.

Montengrin First league

06.10 FK Mornar Bar - FK Rudar Pljevlja 0:1 (Krkeljic)
Finally,an away win,Krkeljic scored in 83rd minute,I was very pleased.

Montenegrin First league

20.10 FK Rudar Pljevlja - FK Lovcen Cetinje (Stojanovic,Krkeljic)
Nice,solid win,we dominated during the whole match,conceded in 91st minute. Man of the match: Nedjeljko Vlahovic

Montenegrin First league

27.10 FK Rudar Pljevlja - FK Zeta Golubovci 3:2 (Krkeljic,Stojanovic,Brnovic o.g.)
Great first half,we had a 3:0 lead,and we conceded 2 in the second half. Man of the match: Nenad Stojanovic

Montenegrin First league

31.10 FK Rudar Pljevlja - Celik Uniprom 3:1 (Stojanovic 3x)
Very good game,Stojanovic played great,but we conceded again against a very weak team. Man of the match: Nenad Stojanovic

Top scorer of the month: Nenad Stojanovic 5
Best player of the month: Nenad Stojanovic

NOVEMBER

Montenegrin First league

03.11 FK Rudar Pljevlja - FK Sutjeska Niksic 3:1 (Stojanovic 3x)
Another hat trick from Stojanovic,conceded in 84th minute. Man of the match: Nenad Stojanovic

Well,we had four games in a row in front of our fans and 4 victories. Now,three away matches,we will how that will goes.
In the meantime i transfered two of my youth players into senior squad. They semees to be good potentials and I need some young Montenegrin players. Here they are:

View attachment 360831View attachment 360832

Montenegrin First league

10.11 FK Jedinstvo Bijelo Polje - FK Rudar Pljevlja 1:4 (Stojanovic,Krkeljic,Vlahovic 2x)
Very,very good game, I was very pleased with this away win. Man of the match: Nedjeljko Vlahovic

17.11 OFK Petrovac - FK Rudar Pljevlja 1:1 (Krkeljic)
We were actually very good,dominated during the entire match,we should have scored 3 or 4 goals.

24.11 Mladost CKB - FK Rudar Pljevlja 2:4 (Neric 3x,Vlahovic)
Great game,i was very satisfied with this win. Man of the match: Milenko Neric

28.11 FK Rudar Pljevlja - FK Mogren Budva 3:1 (Jovanovic,Brnovic,Damjanovic)
Fine,solid game without any problems. Man of the match: Nenad Stojanovic,created 2 goals

Top scorer of the month: Nenad Stojanovic 4
Best player of the month: Nedjeljko Vlahovic 3 goals and some great games in midfield

DECEMBER

We have only one match in this month.

01.12 FK Rudar Pljevlja - FK Buducnost Podgorica 1:2 (Brnovic)
First home defeat this season,i was devastated as we conceded a goal in 92nd minute. This was very important game as they are our main tittle contenders.

This was the first part of the season that went quite good. We are standing in the 1st place of the league,and hopefully we can stay there at the end of the season.

View attachment 360836

Our key players played very well in this first part of the season. The best player was wihtout a doubt Nenad Stojanovic,top scorer of the league with 18 goals in 17 games. Our two strikers played perfect, I was delighted with them.
View attachment 360837View attachment 360334

Our biggest problem is defence,we concede too much goals,so in the upcoming transfer window i will be looking for some good defenders. We were very good in midfield,especially Brnovic and Vlahovic.
Adam Dudas,player I bought in the past transfer window played far below my expectations,he had problems blending into the squad,he couldnt settle in so I will probably replace him.
On the other hand,Jean-Philippe Caillet played quite well,had an average rating of 7.18,so he will stay at the end of the season when I would probably have to replace him due to his age.
To sum up,I am very happy with this first part of the season and I hope we will continue playing well.
The next match is in March,we will have planty of time to prepare for second part of the season which will be crucial.

The transfer window has now closed. I signed two players,not sold anyone.
Those two players are:
Dejan Vukadinovic-30 year old Montenegrin defender/midfielder right FREE
View attachment 360943
I didnt decide yet,but he will probably play as right midfielder because Dudas was really bad.

Second player is Radoslav Batak-35 year old Montenegrin central defender. His experience,hopefully can be crucial in those big games. He also plays for Montenegro national team,so I am pleased that I managed to buy him.I bought him cheap,just 30k.

View attachment 360944

MARCH

Montenegrin First league

09.03 OFK Grbalj Radanovici - FK Rudar Pljevlja 2:7 (Krkeljic 3x,Stojanovic 2x,Damjanovic,Dudas)
Brilliant match,we again conceded,but I was very pleased. Dudas finally scored and played great,I hope he can finally start playing well. Man of the match: Djordjije Krkeljic

Meanwhile,we signed couple of youth players(regens). Two of them are most promising:
View attachment 360962View attachment 360963
We will see,they could maybe become key players in a few years.

Montenegrin First league

16.03 FK Lovcen Cetinje - FK Rudar Pljevlja 3:2 (Damjanovic,Neric)
Very poor performance,especially in the defence again.

Montenegrin First league

20.03 FK Rudar Pljevlja - FK Mornar Bar 4:0 (Popovic 2x,Batak,Krkeljic)
Finally,clean sheet. Very good game.

Montenegrin First league

30.03 FK Zeta Golubovci - FK Rudar Pljevlja 1:0
Poor game,we failed to score after 13 games.

Top scorer of the month: Krkeljic 4
Best player of the month: Radoslav Batak,new singing,scored a goal played very well in defence

APRIL

Montenegrin First league

06.04 FK Rudar Pljevlja - OFK Grbalj Radanovici 0:1
Second game in a row where we failed to score,awful performance,that should be an easy win.

Montenegrin First league

13.04 Celik Uniprom - FK Rudar Pljevlja 1:0
Third defeat in a row,third game in a row where we failed to score,I dont know whats happening,but if we dont start winning soon,we will lose the tittle.

Montenegrin First league

16.04 FK Rudar Pljevlja - FK Mogren Budva 3:0 (Popovic,Neric,Jovanovic)
Nice game,especially after three loses in a row.

Montenegrin First legue

20.04 FK Mornar Bar - FK Rudar Pljevlja 1:0
Poor performance,ver very bad. Another away defeat.

Montenegrin First league

27.04 FK Zeta Golubovci - FK Rudar Pljevlja 3:0
Another awful game. Krkeljic and Stojanovic,our two great strikers play very poor in the second part of the season.

There is no best player of the month,cause noone didnt play well.This is absolutely the worst month of the season and it can cost us very much.

MAY

Montenegrin First league

04.05 FK Rudar Pljevlja - Mladost CKB 2:1 (Damjanovic 2x)
Poor game again,our central defender managed to score twice and we scrape a home victory.

Montenegrin First league

08.05 FK Rudar Pljevlja - OFK Petrovac 1:0 (Krkeljic)
Krkeljic finally scored and we won this game.

Montenegrin First league

11.05 FK Lovcen Cetinje - FK Rudar Pljevlja 1:2 (Krkeljic,Dudas)
Very weird game,we managed to win after bizzare goal from Dudas.

Montenegrin First league

18.05 FK Rudar Pljevlja - FK Sutjeska Niksic 2:0 (Brnovic,Jovanovic)
Good game,another win.

Two games left until the end of the season,we are standing at the second place,5 points behind 1st placed team FK Buducnost Podgorica. Our chances for winning the tittle are very small now.

Montenegrin First league

22.05 FK Jedinstvo Bijelo Polje - FK Rudar Pljevlja 0:1 (Stojanovic)
Stojanovic finally scored after many,many games and we managed to win 6th game in a row,but we failed to win the tittle.

Top scorer of the month: Dejan Damjanovic,Djordjije Krkeljic 2
Best player of the month: Dejan Damjanovic

JUNE

One game left in June against champions FK Buducnost Podgorica.

Montenegrin First league

04.06 FK Rudar Pljevlja - FK Buducnost Podgorica 3:0 (Neric 3x)
Great game,we defeated our main rival for the next season.

So,the season is over,we finished second which is not very bad,but not very good also. This season was not very good cause I expected more to be honest.
Anyway,this is the league table at the end of the season:
361099d1372425700t-my-rudar-story-1.cfl_-overview-stages-5.png

FK Jedinstvo Bijelo Polje finished 3rd,which is really big surprise because they should be fighting to avoid relegation.
Top scorers of the league are Nenad Stojanovic(FK Rudar Pljevlja) and Zarko Korac(FK Zeta Golubovci) with 21 goals,that is really dissapointing fact,because Nenad Stojanovic had 18 goals in the first part of the season.
The player with most assists is Miroje Jovanovic(FK Rudar Pljevlja) with 18 created goals. Our left midfielder was very good during the whole season.

361106d1372426135t-my-rudar-story-1.cfl_-stats-player.png

Miroje Jovanovic and Nenad Stojanovic:
361105d1372426097t-my-rudar-story-nenad-stojanovic_-overview-profile-4.png
361104d1372426078t-my-rudar-story-miroje-jovanovic_-overview-profile.png

This is how we stand compared to other teams:
361101d1372425836t-my-rudar-story-1.cfl_-stats-team.png

As this season is over I decided to set my goals for the upcoming season:

1-Win Montenegrin First league
2-Montenegrin Cup(at least semi finals)
3-Concede less than 30 goals in league(41 this season)
4-Europa league(at least third qualification round)

These are Board expectations for the upcoming season:
361110d1372426972t-my-rudar-story-milan-resetar_-news-inbox.png

24.06 The draw for Europa league first qualification round is made today.
We will play against Boltfelagid B36,a team from Faroe Islands,so I think that should be a routine job.

The first match will be played 4th of July in Faroe Islands.

The transfer window has now started and 4 players have already left the club.

Jean-Philippe Caillet (end of contract)
Radoslav Batak (end of contract)
Goran Vuklis to OFK Beograd for 0
Adi Bambur to Iskra Danilovgrad for 0

JULY

Europa league first qualification round first leg

04.07 Boltfelagid B36 - FK Rudar Pljevlja 1:4 (Scepanovic,Jovanovic,Brnovic,Krkeljic)
An easy game where we dominated during whole time. Man of the match: Miroje Jovanovic

Europa league first qualification round second leg

11.07 FK Rudar Pljevlja - Boltfelagid B36 4:0 (Vukadinovic,Krkeljic 2x,Jovanovic)
As expected,another easy game and routine job at home. Man of the mtach: Djordjije Krkeljic

In the second round we will play against SV Ried,an austrian team,tough draw comapred to another year,but we have a chance in this match.

Meanwhile,we have signed one player and one player left the club.
Player out: Milan Jelovac to FK Berane for 0
Player in: Lenny,a Brazilian striker,got him for free. Very fast,and I expect some good games from him.
View attachment 361352

Europa league second qualification round first leg

18.07 SV Ried - FK Rudar Pljevlja 2:1 (Stojanovic)
Our players were really tired,but we still played a decent match,we have a chance in the second match.

Europa league second qualification round second leg

25.07 FK Rudar Pljevlja - SV Ried 4:2 (Krkeljic 2x,Jovanovic,Dudas)
Great performance,we played very well,we should scored 10 goals,but we managed to do it in 88th minute. Man of the match: Djordjije Krkeljic
So,our first goal for this season is accomplished. We are in the third round but we wont stop there,that for sure.

In the third round we will play against Maccabi Haifa,an Izraelian team,again tough draw but absolutely not impossible.

Top scorer of the month: Djordjije Krkeljic 5
Best player of the month: Djordjije Krkeljic

AUGUST

Europa league third qualification round first leg

01.08 FK Rudar Pljevlja - Maccabi Haifa 1:1 (Popovic)
Nice game,we did OK,we could maybe got a better result but we still have a chance. Man of the match: Dejan Damjanovic

Europa league third qualification round second league

08.08 Maccabi Haifa - FK Rudar Pljevlja 1:2 (Krkeljic 2x)
Yes,we did it. What a performance ,I am so happy right now. We are in fourth qualification round.

09.08 Europa league Playoff draw is made today. We will play against Paok Salonika, a well known Greek club. Very tough match but in football everything is possible.

Also,draw for Montenegrin Cup is made. We will play against Durmitor,a lower league club,an easy game probably.

Another important fact,we have signed a very good young player.
His name is Roberto Dayes,18 year old Jamaican central midfielder. This is a good deal,we bought him very cheap,only 500. My scouts say that he will be a star.
View attachment 361356

Montenegrin First leageue

11.08 FK Rudar Pljevlja - FK Bokelj Kotor 4:2 (Vlahovic 2x,Damjanovic,Alic)
We played against newly promoted team and I didnt satisfied with this match. We conceded 2 and thats somethnig we want to avoid. Man of the match: Nedjeljko Vlahovic

Montengrin First league

17.08 FK Lovcen Cetinje - FK Rudar Pljevlja 4:2 (Stojanovic,Vlahovic)
Horrible performance,I cant believe how poor we are in defence,my goal to concede less than 30 goals is now already impossible. I have a feeling that even if we bring Marcelo and Pepe it would be the same.

Europa league fourth qualification round first leg

22.08 FK Rudar Pljevlja - PAOK Salonika 2:2 (Krkeljic 2x)
Good game,but we should won that match,we were by far better and had both time lead. Our second match will be deciding. Man of the match: Djordjije Krkeljic

OOOOHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO,CRASH DUMP APPEARED. A SERIOUS ERROS WAS ENCOUNTERED AND APPLICATION WILL CLOSE.
THIS ALREADY HAPPENEDE ME ONCE ON FM 12 BUT NEVER ON FM 13. I CAN FIX IT BUT I HAVE TO DELETE ALL MY SAVED GAMES. THIS IS UNBELIAVABLE,I AM SO FRUSTRATED,WE WERE DOING SO GOOD IN EUROPA LEAGUE SO WE CANNOT FULLFIL OUR DREAM. I AM SO ANGRY AND DISSAPOINTED. FM 13 IS NOW PERFECTLY PLAYABLE BUT NOT MY SAVE GAME. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ANYMORE,SORRY GUYS.

Last edited:
Finally someone managing a club from my country :D are you montenegrin too? Where did you get update for mon.league?

Last edited:
Same here, I really enjoy playing with smaller clubs and than trying to do something big with them.

Hhahahah,jesam iz Bara. Trazio sam bas puno vremena,nasao sam na kraju na fm-balkan.com Moras da se registrujes ali ima korisnih stvari medju kojima i nasa liga.

If anyone knows some good defenders(free transfers or up to 200k) with wages up to 1000 i would appreciate every help. :D

If anyone knows some good defenders(free transfers or up to 200k) with wages up to 1000 i would appreciate every help. :D

Zavisi koliki si database ucitao :D ako si na medium ili large onda idi po africi ili juznoj americi, al posebno u africkim timovima mozes pronaci dobre a jeftine igrace, koje kasnije mozes prodati za bas dobre pare :D

Zavisi koliki si database ucitao :D ako si na medium ili large onda idi po africi ili juznoj americi, al posebno u africkim timovima mozes pronaci dobre a jeftine igrace, koje kasnije mozes prodati za bas dobre pare :D

Kao i uvjek,large database sam ucitao,idem sad da provedem malo vremena na tome. Hvala ti zemljace. :D

Check Ditmar Bicaj, Renato Arapi and Endrit Vrapi. I have them in my Skenderbeu save, and we won our Champions League Group in the 2nd season. I don't know if they are going to be loaded in your save though.

Pokusao sam,nasao sam par dobrih igraca,ali neki su trazili previse platu,a jedan nije uopste pregovarao. Svejedno,dobra ideja i pokusacu opet na pocetku sledece sezone.

Check Ditmar Bicaj, Renato Arapi and Endrit Vrapi. I have them in my Skenderbeu save, and we won our Champions League Group in the 2nd season. I don't know if they are going to be loaded in your save though.

I tried mate,cant find them.Thanks anyway.

Pokusao sam,nasao sam par dobrih igraca,ali neki su trazili previse platu,a jedan nije uopste pregovarao. Svejedno,dobra ideja i pokusacu opet na pocetku sledece sezone.

Ja sam tako uspio naci dosta solidnih igraca, za par sezona, kad budes imao malo veci budzet obavezno opet pogledaj :)

Ja sam tako uspio naci dosta solidnih igraca, za par sezona, kad budes imao malo veci budzet obavezno opet pogledaj :)
Imam jedno pitanje,s obzirom da sam skoro ovdje,kako da predjem na drugu stranu,jer evo cijela prva sezona mi je stala na jednu stranu,i kako da maknem ove slike sto mi stoje ispod i pise attached turnbails,ja ih uopste nisam stavljao nego su se sme pojavile. Izvini ako dosadjujem.

Ne dosadjujes brate, pitaj sve sto ti treba, sve cu ti objasnit :) nisam te bas razumio to za strane a za attached tumbnails jesam, ajde na pm da mi pojasnis to pa da ti pomognem :D