LH4

Reaction score
Hey Everybody check out my tactic !!! :D

It works Brilliantly for my Sao paulo .:p

I have Attached the tactic down the bottom !!:D Enjoy

Heres it is ;

attachment.php

Last edited:
If you provide some more information rtaher than just a screenie of the formation and wait more than 11 minutes before getting impatient then maybe you will get some feedback on your tactic

Have you tested it with more teams/other leagues
Does it use a Target man/playmaker
Is it a Brazilian slow tempo or is it a quick approach ?
etc etc

Anybody ????:(
how well has it worked. have you won the league, copa libedatores, had an unbeaten run, scored a lot of goals. looks pretty good but i don't know much. i manage a brazilian team third division just survived relegation. only 6 players 4 injured. do you reckon it would work for me.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

If you provide some more information rtaher than just a screenie of the formation and wait more than 11 minutes before getting impatient then maybe you will get some feedback on your tactic

etc etc
be fair. when i was new to the forum it feels a bit like people are ignoring you.

etc etc

Sorry im new here oO)

No i havent tried it with other teams .
No Target man but playmaker the CM.
and it is a bit fast tempo .

You get quite alot of goals from corners and the two wingers tend to cut in and take a shot.

I have not lost a yet this season.

Sorry About that again .

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

how well has it worked. have you won the league, copa libedatores, had an unbeaten run, scored a lot of goals. looks pretty good but i don't know much. i manage a brazilian team third division just survived relegation. only 6 players 4 injured. do you reckon it would work for me.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

be fair. when i was new to the forum it feels a bit like people are ignoring you.

Ehh Give it a try .

I think you will have a good chance to win the leage
it will work better if you centre back are good at heading. :)

we need more info to be able to tell you if this works or not, at the moment we can just see the formation.

Use target man, tempo, direct or short passing etc

Much Better. If you edit the first post, providing the info about the playmaker, the crossing wingers and that the players are to handle the quicker tempo, then I think you will get some nice feedback as the formation looks rather flamboyant :D

ok let me start again .

Right i have played a season won the leauge and the copa libedatores
only got bet twice in the season .Herananes was my top goal scorer with 19 goals. My highest win was againest Marrila 8 nil .
The playmaker should be you Centre mid.
No target man

just please try it everybody it works for me:D

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Has anyone tried it ?:D

Hmmm... your DMC is much more offensiv than the CM. And he has "freerole" checked.
Are you shure that it not should be changed?

Hmmm... your DMC is much more offensiv than the CM. And he has "freerole" checked.
Are you shure that it not should be changed?

I push him up a bit for goals. ;)

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

But yeah ill change it

Thanks m8

seems pretty good four games into 8 team league 3 wins 1 draw. supposed to try and stear clear of relegation top at the moment. might be because i'm some kind of fm genius but i doubt it.

hi wat patch wa it on mate????

Version 9.3.0:D

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

seems pretty good four games into 8 team league 3 wins 1 draw. supposed to try and stear clear of relegation top at the moment. might be because i'm some kind of fm genius but i doubt it.

Wat team are you ?

Version 9.3.0:D

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Wat team are you ?
Pimentense third division. ended up winning the brazilian rondonia state championship by 10 points. their first ever tophy.

I pretty much use the same tactic with Benfica. Except I dont use wing backs, but just normal ones. Havent lost in 26 games.

It's worth trying out. Used it with Real Madrid as well, same result.

just finnished 2 nd season won every trophy only lost 1 game :D