My saved games won't load after a certain in game date

DannyyFx

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong section and what not but this is my first time posting.

This is the second saved game in which I get to August 2014 and when I try to load my saved game up it crash dumps. As I was wary of this I was saving the game every 4-5 days with different names and I can load anytime up to the community shield in which I am involved in then after that I am unable to load my saved game without it crash dumping.

Please help someone, I have looked for over an hour around the internet with no luck, if you know any idea that might work please let me know

Thanks in advance

check my help thread (link in signature). sounds like your save may have corrupted, you can send it to SI to fix it if that is the case

I looked through it but I couldn't find anything that works. The same thing happened to me a couple of months ago on a different save using a different database so I dont think the save game is corrupt. I thought it might be because I haven't got the best laptop and I run a lot of leagues but I removed all the leagues apart from the Premiership down to league 2 and it still crashes.

I'm so annoyed and I really can't be bothered to start again as I know it will probably crash at the same point, thanks for the help anyway.

did you try sending it to SI?