My scout will not sign any players.

ollie56

Reaction score
On Pro Evolution soccer 11 (Xbox 360) I started a master league with Wolves and as it is hard to manage them as I spend 90% of my time working out a winning tactic.

So as the January window approached with me 15th in the table, around 5 points above the drop I decided to go to genaral settings and set negotiations to Let scout handle market matters.

January approached and the scout (who is an average scout) sold around 10 players for reasonable prices. Among those that went were Foley, Henry and Ebanks Blake. I still had most of my matchday squad together so i let it go.

However my scout did not sign anyone. We had 13 Million in the bank and just needed 1 or 2 decent players to guide us to a steady league position. Yet nobody was signed. I checked current negotiations every half week and we were in contact with nobody. I assumed that it just would not show me, however nobody had been signed at the end of January.

Middle january I tried something else, I put a few decent players on the scout list. Still nothing.

Now I am at the start of February, with a small squad and a very tough end of season coming up.

These are possible reasons for it.

1. Not good enough scout.

2. Bug

3. So thick he thinks I don't need anyone.

Anyone got any ideas to help me or why this happening?

All I can do now is go back to doing it myself.

dont let the AI do things for you? its the same in FM when you let *** managers take controll of contracts... they dont do them, (at least in my expierence)

dont let the AI do things for you? its the same in FM when you let *** managers take controll of contracts... they dont do them, (at least in my expierence)
Its just a pity, I will have to wait till the summer and then spend half my budget on a decent Scout. Will have to scrap out this season and hope for survival.

good to see that there are others with sense and play pes lol, its becouse you scout could not find anyone to buy if i was you do the transfers your self

Its just a pity, I will have to wait till the summer and then spend half my budget on a decent Scout. Will have to scrap out this season and hope for survival.

takes the **** dont it? :(

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

good to see that there are others with sense and play pes lol, its becouse you scout could not find anyone to buy if i was you do the transfers your self

i would play pes... but tehy dont have coventry city :(

In the end i just survived the drop finishing 14th, 4 points above the drop, my scout has been replaced and have added to the squad with Gibbs, and a few others coming in. Hey ho. May just start a master league with City and leave scout to it to see if he makes a difference.