AndyHenderson

Reaction score
First thing I want to point out here, I am NOT asking for a code or breaking any rules in asking this question.

Hey guys, i was recently having trouble loading FM10, so I uninstalled it, stupidly as it happens :p as I have not been able to find my booklet with the serial code.
I have FM10 installed on my other computer, I used the same Code for both computers so is there any way I can find the serial code on my other computer in the FM10 folders?
If not I guess I'll just buy a new copy of the game lol :)

Thanks for your help, and If i have posted this thread in the wrong section let me know please :)

I'm not sure what you can do to be honest with you. Only thing I would say is don't but a new FM10 if you can't find it! Wait for FM11 on 05/11/10. Get FIFA11 until then :p

I dont think it will be on your computer anywhere, could you not e:mail SI or ring them, surely they could help you.

There are programmes available that will detect and list passwords for software. try google, I had software on another computer callled SIW which retrieved my Windows serial code but not sure if it does other software awesome programme though tells you all about Your windows and hardware, good when things go bad.

If they managed to sort out your problem can you tell us how to do it please just incase anyone else needs to do this. Thanks, good luck.

If they managed to sort out your problem can you tell us how to do it please just incase anyone else needs to do this. Thanks, good luck.

They've said theres nothing they can do for me. :( I'll just play via PC instead until the next FM (H)

serial code that means you play by steam? am i right, dont you know your steam account if not do forgot username and password then install the game of steam easy

Surely if you use the same serial code then you are using steam... If that's the case then you should just download the game via. Steam again?

u dt need the code 2 play the game as long as u have the disc install the game but dt pick steam

Deleted by me.

Just realized what I saw applied to Mass Effect, not FM10, so I can't help :(

Last edited:
What is a serial code, and if someone got mine, what exactly could they do about it?

P.s If it helps you, I use steam!

What is a serial code, and if someone got mine, what exactly could they do about it?

P.s If it helps you, I use steam!

It's the code on the back of your game manuel I think that you type in which enables you to play the game. You only have to do it once when you install the game.

It's the code on the back of your game manuel I think that you type in which enables you to play the game. You only have to do it once when you install the game.

So why would someone else want it then?
What could they do with it >:?