My Spurs game

robdeledge

Reaction score
Hey guys just thought i'd start a thread telling you about my Spurs game (on the 9.0.3 database) i have going right now. I'm just starting my 2nd season and i was very pleased with how my first season went......

I finished 7th in the league but didn't manage to get either the carling or fa cups despite getting to the carling cup final vs chelsea....

View attachment 10056

Giovani Dos Santos was my top scorer last season with a total of 19 goals (i think) in all competitions (by the way retrain him as a striker he's brilliant there for me!).

I did manage to win the uefa cup which i was delighted with, after a thrilling game with Atletico Madrid. I went 2-0 up but they came back to level the game just before half time. I then went 3-2 up and they levelled again to send the game to extra time where we both scored 1 more goal (4-4) to send the game to penalties. Gomes saved the first two from Atletico and I only missed one so I won the trophy!

View attachment 10059

Heres my sqaud and transfers from the first and second seasons....

View attachment 10055

View attachment 10057

View attachment 10058

Would love to here your comments on my squad and i will keep you updated on how the game goes!

well your first season transfers you got some good deals there, like camacho for 4.1 m and balotelli for 10.25m, but veloso for 21m quite expensive.
Looking gd so far tho (i hate sayin that as an arsenal fan lol)

I got veloso for 10 million in first season unlucky mate.

not bad but u sold lennon for 7.5m lol i thought u could get more than that also you sold keane nd defoe nd pavlyuchenko so what strikers have u got left
push on for champs league now

I got veloso for 10 million in first season unlucky mate.
Ouch sounds like i was unlucky there! It's really annoyin now him and balotelli are already unsettled after 6 months with the club due to major interest in them!

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

not bad but u sold lennon for 7.5m lol i thought u could get more than that also you sold keane nd defoe nd pavlyuchenko so what strikers have u got left
push on for champs league now
Just didn't like lennon so wanted to get rid of him....didn't realise i could of got more for him.....ah well!

As for Keane, Pavlyuchenko nd Defoe.....they really just weren't scoring enough goals for me so i play Gio Dos Santos or Balotelli up front with Keirrison now! Keirrison has just got injured in my first game of the season though so a Balotelli - Dos Santos partnership will be my first choice for now with Daniel Aquino as the sub striker.

I am expecting Gio Dos Santos to leave the club soon as there is mountiains of interest in him and after his great first season i think i can get good money for him and maybe get another 1 or 2 striking options before the transfer window closes!

First league game a 2-1 loss to Chelsea