dlayden84

Reaction score
Hi guy's iv been working on a new tactic for a little while now and trying to understand how to use the match engine right and i think i have a great tactic here i have only tested with tottenham but the results have been amazing.The tactic aims to score as many goals as possible and keep a tight defense i dont use any shouts or opposition instructions team talks i leave to assistant but if you find yourself drawing or losing at half time then use aggressive team talk works a treat.View attachment 317559View attachment 317567View attachment 317566View attachment 317565View attachment 317564View attachment 317563View attachment 317562View attachment 317561View attachment 317560View attachment 317568

The training is simple just use what is on the screenshot.View attachment 317570View attachment 317569View attachment 317571

Players for the team well you should know what u need the key positions are the amc and the ball winning mid and both wingbacks and wingers make sure they all have pace and the 2 wingers can dribble and your cb should have some pace and a good all round keeper with a little pace and try to get a pacey striker with good off the ball movement and dribbling.

Pitch size is standard and it is for the new patch with the transfer update as i said i have only tested with tottenham and have tweaked it here and there over the last 2 seasons but i am happy with it and would like to share it so let me know how you get on.I also use focus passing down the left side because of bale but just use it where ever your best player is left right or through the middle it still works the same.

View attachment 317574

Last edited:
Going to give this a go! Thanks for posting it, hopefully it works out well for me :p