My Staff keep getting nicked!!!!!!!

desijut

Reaction score
Im at West ham and i decided to hire a few top notch coaches and scouts, I must have had about 5 coaches and 2 scouts leave and i get a crappy compensation like 50k for each that leaves, i cant do anything if man u poach them.

And then Wolfsburg offer Dzeko for 8 mill!!!! But obv man city beat me to it since i cant afford such high wages and he wouldnt even talk to me.

It sucks to be west ham, i went a bit off topic but how do i stop my coaches leaving?

offer them good contracts so it costs loads to get them from you. and keep your eye on the news feed, it does tell you if sum1 goes for your coach, but hard to spot amongst a lot of news sometimes

If you see someone bidding for them offer them a new contract better than what they have, Normally they will stay with you

Pay them a bit more and give them longer contracts so the compensation you will be payed if they are taken by another club is higher.

yeah i guess i could do that, i did manage to convince 2 to stay but the rest i offered new conracts but they still left. I guess paying them £500 per week isnt good enough lol

If you see someone bidding for them offer them a new contract better than what they have, Normally they will stay with you

thats the way to do it, keep an eye on it though, always nice to get some phat copo for a rubbish coach

I think this is a matter for the police...

Anyway, what I normally do is 1st check how good they are, and if they're good enough I offer a new contract. If they're **** let them go and replace them

At the end of each season I lose like 6 staff :(

Yeah I'm in my second season with Liverpool, won the league and europa cup last season and I've lost like 5 coaches and scouts already.. I offer most of them new contracts but random clubs like Fulham and Middlesbrough offer them mental wages XD - Not too bothered though as I get a nice compensation package of £300k + each time.

When managing a minor club, consider yourself lucky to keep your cleaning lady.

Count yourself lucky your not trying to manage in an amateur league, that happens to your players too

Count yourself lucky your not trying to manage in an amateur league, that happens to your players too

What you on about theyre great :D

I tried one in a league i created using the database editor* (just to play around, was gonna make it an epic league system, but the editor isnt detailed enough yet for my liking), anyway I kept nicking all their keepers, was pretty funny :)

*edited, missed a word

What you on about theyre great :D

I tried one in a league i created using the database editor* (just to play around, was gonna make it an epic league system, but the editor isnt detailed enough yet for my liking), anyway I kept nicking all their keepers, was pretty funny :)

*edited, missed a word

Aye, great, loading up the game to find that all of your best players are signing for other clubs because you were having trouble focusing on the screen the night before.

Last edited: