TomNicklin

Reaction score
stokebadge.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoke_City_F.C.​

Thought I would start a story for this, Im pretty new to the game and maybe as I go along people will point out my wrong doings OR may help someone else who is taking on Stoke City.

Start of Season expectations: to avoid relegation.

Last edited:
you could need 1 or 2 wide players as well. sergey krivets would be ideal for you. anyway, good luck ^^)

Krivets - 400k
Jorge Andrade - Free
Sapara or Skjelbred - 1.5mil
You may need a striker too
Smolarek - Free
Suazo - 2mil

Yeah you'll defo need a couple of full backs, as that is a position that doesn't seem to exist to Mr. Pulis!

Also some creativity in the midfield is needed.

But other than that I reckon you're ready to go.

Goooaaaarrrrrnnnnn Stoke!!

ps. make sure you turn down your speakers when playing matches at home, as we are the LOUDEST fans in the Premier League! :D

My defence seem dodgey indeed, Shawcross and Faye seem alright but left/right seem sketchy, just played scunthorpe and they are letting people past with to much easy.

Thanks Foxy will deffinetly look into them players..

I tried to get dos santos on loan from tottenham but he went Man City :(

im playing 4 - 4 - 2 currently this this team :

I think I will drop tuncay to centre though to give a little more support in the middle of the park.

posm.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Just scored from a delap assist :) he launched it from the half-way line into the box lol, excellent stuff, deffinetly will keep him around.

p.s I am also a Stoke fan :) season ticket holder since 2007 :D

good luck, you will need full backs, dickinson and wilkinson dont cut it in the prem

hope you could bring them avoid relegation bud ...
as stoke was one of the weakest on prem ... (H)