My Story : Alfie McIntyre ''Set for greatness''

addicted1

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am an avid player of Football Manager and have all titles from Football Manager 2006/2006 XBOX, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. You could say I am addicted, pardon the pun. This post will detail everything about my Story that I am going to start which will start from season 2013/14 after I bypassed 2012/13 season. I am creating a Fictional Former International Football Player who will go on to greatness, well we shall see.

View attachment 356158

• Name : Alfie McIntyre
  • Nationality : Scottish
  • D.O.B. : 31/12/1977
  • Favourite Clubs : Newcastle United (supporter), Celtic (player)

Alfie McIntyre
is a former Celtic Footballer who featured for Scotland 65 times scoring 8 goals. He grew up in Newcastle upon Tyne where his father Georgie McIntyre was a Coal Miner. Alfie McIntyre was a big Newcastle United supporter and this is where his love for football grew.

At the ripe age of 17, Alfie McIntyre burst onto the footballing scene at Celtic Park, coming off the bench to score a header in the 88th minute to beat Rangers. Alfie featured regularly after this performance and gained recognition from other professionals in the game such as Sir Alex Ferguson and Sir Bobby Charlton being 2 of the huge names to comment on his talent.

View attachment 356162

• Win English Premiership
  • Win n-power Championship
  • Win Scottish Premiership
  • Win LA LIGA
  • Win Champions League
  • Win Europa League
  • Win European Championship
  • Win World Cup
  • Youth Development

View attachment 356163

• Central Defender : Celtic 1995 - 2013
  • International Appearances : 65 / 8 Goals
  • Trophies as Player : View attachment 356164

Last edited:
McIntyre wants St Mirren position

Alfie McIntyre eyes St Mirren hot seat

View attachment 356171

Alfie McIntyre has announced his interest in the St Mirren post after becoming a Manager after he resigned from Professional Football. St Mirren are said to be looking for a new Manager to take the reigns sooner rather than later.

Look forward to this; especially with it being in Scotland! Enjoy stories like this, looking forward to it.

However, Celtic? Blurgh

Offered : Accepted

Alfie McIntyre accepts role

View attachment 356172
It is believed that Alfie McIntyre refused to sign for £1.7k per week and accepted a contract on £475 per week so the club can save a little money which was really nice of the new boss.

View attachment 356173

First Signing

St Mirren sign Craig Gordon

Alfie McIntyre completed his first transfer, signing Craig Gordon on a free transfer and Alfie McIntyre seemed delighted at the Press Conference to announce the signing.

View attachment 356177