• Thread starter Thread starter Treaders
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 4K

Treaders

Reaction score
View attachment 222809

West Ham United

Ive decided to do a story that would interest me alot, im going to try and make west ham the best club in the world. i begin with our 1st season in the championship, our objectives are...

• [*=center]Win The Npower Championship
    [*=center]Build a squad that can compete in the premier league
    [*=center]Have a good cup run in the league cup & F.A Cup

View attachment 222815
Welsh star joins villa
Aston Villa have completed the signing of welsh international Jack Collison from west ham for a fee of 4.7 million,
View attachment 222816

On a brighter note for hammers fans they have signed liverpool youngster Jack Robinson on a season long loan.​

Last edited:
August

View attachment 223010
A pretty unconcistant month for us, just struggled to find any rythem and with a few suspensions and injuries our defence is looking depleted. But 2 good cup results that have earnt us a trip to old trafford to play manchester united in the 3rd round.

Player of the month is James Tomkins, james is a class act and has been the most consistant performer for us this month, and has chipped in with a couple of goals.

View attachment 223013

September

View attachment 223031
September followed on from august where we struggled for consistancy, and were still yet to win away this season in the league. The Cup game at old trafford was fantastic, we were brilliant and deservedly won clearly 3-0. our reward is a home tie against preston of league 1.

View attachment 223034

Septembers player of the month is david bentley, He's starting to be a real bright spark and very consistant.

View attachment 223035

Also weve signed Alex Chamberlain on loan from Arsenal for 3 months,

October

View attachment 223443
Finally after 2 month's of waiting were starting to hit form, a good undefeated run in the league is just what we need as we approach christmas, the one downside being the dissapointing defeat to preston in the league cup.

Player of the month is Freddie Piquionne, fred has been awesome this month and helping the cause with 4 goals, including 2 in our last game where we scored 4 times in the last 12 minutes to earn a point at middlesboro.

View attachment 223450

With this better month we sit in 6th.

View attachment 223452

Last edited:
November

View attachment 224011
Again this month we continue to improve, now that we have a full squad the results are starting to show, and with 3 clean sheets the defence are really starting to show class. A very good month that brings us into 3rd place but as you can see birmingham have games in hand and its all so close

View attachment 224010

The Player of the month is again Freddie Piquionne, he has led the line very well and it was just what we needed to change our fortunes around.

View attachment 224012

shouldn't of sold collison, i'm in my 4th season with west ham and he's still playing every single game for me, won the treble with him!

January

View attachment 224601
Quite a poor month, struggling to get going but finished up with a great win at barnsley. New Signing yaya Sanogo was awesome in that game, with 2 goals he was simply flawless.

View attachment 224602

so were still in 2nd place as the league is so close still.

In January we have heavily brought into the squad, with the loan signing of conner wickham and signing youngsters yaya Sanogo, Danny Drinkwater and tobias Figueiredo.
In other news John Carew has agreed a deal to sign for Besiktas at the end of the season , and freddie sears left on loan to high flying barnsley, and henrita ilunga left to blackpool on a 2 year deal.

Last edited:
because i dont rate him on the game. never seen him do anything at a big club

Close season Update

The Board announced losses of nearly 25 million, so i new that it would be tough to get a good budget to remain in the premiership.
This is the update on a busy summer or arrivals and departures, at the end of june we realeased 10 players, they were...

• Joey O'Brien
  • Papa Bouba Diop
  • Abdoulaye Faye
  • Ruud Boffin
  • Matt Fry
  • Jordan Brown
  • Christian Montano
  • Oliver Lee
  • Sergio Sanchez
  • Sebastion Lletget
This was followed with John Carew's move to besisktas and Sam Baldock's 1 million pound move to Bolton Wanderers.

Regarding Arrivals, firstly we have Pablo Berrera Back from his loan in spain. i quickly moved into the trancsfer market Making Nikica Jelavic our 1st signing for a fee of 2.5 Million Pounds, This was swiftly followed with the free transfer of Royston Drenthe and Manchester City's Nedum Onouha for 2.2 Million. As August arrived we were still looking for more, but with a budget of just over 3 million available i had to be careful.

Pre-Season

After quiet a few in's and out's during the close season, as the season neared it was still as crazy as before.

In total we had 2 more players leave on permanant deals and another 6 on loan,
  • Gary O'Neil left for portsmouth in a 400k deal
  • Peter Kurucz moved to coventry in a 80k deal
  • Jurgen Breitbach & Ahmed Abdullah moved to dundee united on loan for the season
  • Robert Hall to Yeovil, Marek Stech to Leyton Orient, Domonic Vose to Walsall & Callum McNaughton to Mansfield.
We Gained another few players,
  • Jacob Blaszczykowski joins on a season long loan from Borussia Dortmund
  • Antonio Lopez joins from Athletico Madrid for 2.2 million
  • Stuart Taylor Joins on a free transfer as backup for Rob Green

Back