zaid 92

Reaction score
My strikeforce is currently: Rooney, Wilson and Munir.

I'm also in 2016/2017 season. Would you say that's a good enough trio or would I need someone else. If yes, any recommendations would be great

What formation do u play?
Who's 1st choice, 2nd, 3rd?
Financial situation?
Striker preference (Poacher,False9)?
How are Wilson and Munir developing?

screenshots be useful too

Sign Berardi. Im playing with United and the guy just banged 34 goals in 26 games!

Same season btw

My first thoughts was for an established striker, Wilson and Munir are still young but I also don't want to spend a ridiculous amount also.

Fierro a good shout too

also look at:

Luka Jovic
Mitrovic
Barbosa
Danny Welbeck (apparently a beast Adv Fwd)
Facundo (on loan at Newcastle)
Zivkovic @ Ajax

My first thoughts was for an established striker, Wilson and Munir are still young but I also don't want to spend a ridiculous amount also.

Wilson and Munir not really Adv Fwd's.

Wilson a pacey poacher, may find it hard playing further forward and his heading is poor
Munir more a traquista (messi like)

Thanks for the recommendations,

Abit surprised at the Welbz suggestion but I'll definitely check them out

Depends what sort of striker you want?

Benteke.Bony.Lukaku.Rhodes.Mitrovic or Fierro.

That's a great strikeforce. As long as Rooney is playing well, you should be nearly set.
You probably want to acquire one more veteran to supplement them for the days that Rooney is cold though.

I would recommend that you get a striker/winger so that you can also have enough reps for them on the 1st team so they don't get unhappy.

Some good choices for that kind of player include Neymar ST/AML (very hard to sign but world class), Edinson Cavani ST/AMR, and El Shaarawy AMLRC/ST.

PS I don't know how well Munir has been playing for you but he has been very consistently good for my Liverpool side. Putting up 15+ goals for two seasons now. I acquired him from Barcelona in year 2 of my save.

Last edited:
I'm going into my 4th season with Southampton and I have Munir, Zivkovic, Fierro and Schievers (belgium guy). Munir is an absolute monster in it! Get him trained up on his composure and finishing and he will score for fun!

Just to update you guys,I went with Fierro and he's got 18 goals in 16 starts (4 subbed on).

Been having problems with Munir though.
I change his role to Treq for him up front but he hardly puts in a performance even as a winger if he needs to fill in there