FamePomPano97

Reaction score
Hey, I know since the update, players should stop randomly shooting outside the box, yet my strikers still do. I have about 20 shots with about 5 on target each game, all players are set to *Rarley* shoot from outside the box, yet they do. Please help me, where am I going wrong?

had problems that my striker didnt score. then I changed role to Poacher and mentalety on max attack. and he scores ALOT more

Also my strikers are: Mario Balotelli, Darren Bent and Son Heung-min*Spell Check*

Most of the shots are coming from Diame, check his PPM;s and use shouts like "work ball into box"

Hey, thanks for the reply what does 'PPM;s' mean?

Preferred moves, for instance gerrard has a preferred move as to shoot from distance, hence he takes allot of long shots. To check go on the player then to the overview tab and to information, should be at bottom right.

Preferred moves, for instance gerrard has a preferred move as to shoot from distance, hence he takes allot of long shots. To check go on the player then to the overview tab and to information, should be at bottom right.
It says, nothing about him having a shoot from distance preference I rested him and I checked my other midfielder (Collison) and he had 2 shots