bakerboy

Reaction score
Hey folks.... now i have tried so many different tactics and i can not find out what i should stik with.... So now i have tried to make my own with help by many of you because i have taken a little bit of different tactics and putted it in to this one.... Bassicly its made by too my team but i think most teams will fit with it...Unbeaten in 14 games so far in the league and winner of my group in CL...

Amazing, only conceded 5 goals in 15 games.

jeg tabte til chelsea deres reserve hold 3-2 med man city .. :(

Just got to get better performances out of Berbatov and Rooney and you will be banging them in for fun.

Just got to get better performances out of Berbatov and Rooney and you will be banging them in for fun.

Yes but i think im playing my striker a little bit wrong because they are not scoring too much

Im sorry but im not impressed really. Your MANCHESTER UNITED, who should be thrashing teams anyway. Lets see them tactics work for a weaker team mate. Take my home town of WOLVES to win the Premier League, F.A Cup, AND Champions League victorys within four season. Woooooooo! (yes im SAD)

Im sorry but im not impressed really. Your MANCHESTER UNITED, who should be thrashing teams anyway. Lets see them tactics work for a weaker team mate. Take my home town of WOLVES to win the Premier League, F.A Cup, AND Champions League victorys within four season. Woooooooo! (yes im SAD)

He hasn't designed them for a lower team though. If he was to do that he would need to change them completely. Tactics that work for bigger teams with technically gifted players will not work in the lower leagues where a simpler and maybe more direct approach is needed.

Haha if your not impressed with being unbeaten in 15 games and 11 point clear at the top with only 15 games gone. Also only conceded 5 goals while scoring 29 goals i don't know what would impress you lol.

Haha if your not impressed with being unbeaten in 15 games and 11 point clear at the top with only 15 games gone. Also only conceded 5 goals while scoring 29 goals i don't know what would impress you lol.

Thats right Mally...Thanks for the back up..... and yes i have made it for my team and my players and im still unbeaten in the league... IF people will try it then try different things with the striker and report back if you can get more goals out of him.... Will also hear if somebody have tried it ....

I am thinking of trying it with my Liverpool squad but there is a massive gap in the centre and I would like to play attacking wingers and Gerrard centre midfield with Alonso backup with that tactic I would have to buy an attacking midfielder centre because Alonso can't play there.

I am thinking of trying it with my Liverpool squad but there is a massive gap in the centre and I would like to play attacking wingers and Gerrard centre midfield with Alonso backup with that tactic I would have to buy an attacking midfielder centre because Alonso can't play there.

I tried this with a new game to see how it works.... it gives tou a lot more chances and shot on goal and the defens is just as good as the first one.... plus the striker began to score hehe... just use the same instruktions...

i have scored 53 goals in 30 games and only conceded 9 and rooney ronaldo and tevez have scored45 between them all

Looks good that tactic but ive just build up a good strike partnership (Laurito and Torress)

ive worked my way through the lower leagues, from accrington stanley, west ham via a 2 year stint at sheff wed.

i'll try this tactic with my west ham team who are newly promoted, and im looking like im pretty safe in the prem. after i secure survival, i'll save a seperate game, and try this tactic out for a season and see how it goes and report back.

Just bought Laurito and i hope he is that good as people said

I wasn't playing him much and I was disappointed at first but now hes absolutely amazing in my 3rd season after i started playing him regular. Hes scored 15 in 12 so far.