rookiemanager

Reaction score
Try out the following tactic set. No need to download as screenshots there for tactic layout. Doing very well in my games. Please note, i could of done even better in my 1st season, Mile Oak save. I was not buying any good players and was fielding my players according to their match rating and not attributes/form. It was my 1st full season, so maybe i could of come 1st if i knew more about team selecting. Thats the problem when your new to a game like this.

Someone told me to select my best players who are playing above average or better on form. As the way i did it was wrong in my Mile Oak save. I still did ok on that save though, but letting you know it was my first proper season at this game. Im a 'newbie' to football manager.

I recommend my tactics to anyone. Second season, predicted bottom but im 2nd after 15 games also. Screenshots to follow at end of season added to my guide. Please follow my step to step guide to implement this effectively.

-I also recommend you starting a new save as my tactics are extreme in width/tempo etc.
-No need to download. Tactics are layout in screenshots. Just copy them into your tactics.
-My tactic set is being evaluated at end of my current season also and if any slight improvements are necessary, it will be further tested for another season.
-I would like to share this with others, as my tactic set has made me happy.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103/the-duracell-tactic-for-all-non-tactical-managers-t66584.html