my take on 4 2 3 1 won prem first season with newcastle

bellynufc

Reaction score
“What is a club in any case?"

“Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it.

It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes."

“It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city."

“It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Bobby Robson.

Great words from a great man i decided to start a save on fm14 again after seeing the transfers newcastle had made this summer and wanted to try and get this great club playing nice football and hopefully winning something i decided to go for a 4 2 3 1 formation with one of the two midfielders sitting deep to give the defenders so much need cover the formation looks like this
View attachment 355852

i wanted the tactic to try and control the match so this is how i set it up some of the link up play between the top four has been fantastic. The aspect that pleases me the most is for the first time a have created a tactic where my striker is a constant goal threat we end up with two striker finishing with other 20 goals as show
View attachment 355849View attachment 355847

These two lads were helped to the goals mostly from the two wide men ben arfa and remy cabella
View attachment 355846
31 assists between them just in the league the final standings in the league saw us finish champions which was a decent performance when we were predicted 8th
View attachment 355844
i am now posting some of the stand out results from the season
View attachment 355842View attachment 355841View attachment 355840View attachment 355839View attachment 355838
i have only tested it with newcastle so dont know if it was a one off or if this tactic is going to be good if any one would like to test it and give me some feedback i would be in your debt thanks.

https://www.mediafire.com/?8rueamtdqs0cg6p

Looking good, what match and general training do you use with the tactic?

general trading was very high teamwork until fluid then high on balanced match training normally attacking movement if away to harder team defensive work

“What is a club in any case?"

“Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it.

It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes."

“It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city."

“It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Bobby Robson.

the greatest speech from the greatest man the world has ever known, every time I log into my Newcastle blog I always read this every time :)

most of my team have had instructions added to them if i am against a team and think they have danger men i select tight marking always and close down always