• Champions League Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jukilo

Reaction score
Ok guys. After I'm a bit angry/frustrated/(insert name) with FM14, I want to have some fun with this, since some nice tactics have been released. The question is that I don't know where to play and I always struggle to stay in the same save for more than 2/3 seasons. Hope this helps to get me interested and bring me some fun.
I'll always use try to use the tactic that is on the tactics forum (unless I don't win any games haha).

So, here's the ideas:
1-A save where all the big leagues (Spanish, Italian and English. Possibly Germany too) are supposed to be won and win at least 2 Champions League. This means that I won't stay in a club more than 1/2 seasons and it will be all played with big teams;
2- Be better than Moyes is in IRL, renovate the squad and build the team around this approach;
3- CL challenge. I've tried with Chelsea but as it was my first take on this, I didn't know how that works and I've not continue that. So, it's another possibility;
4- Real Madrid. Win "La Decima" and try to recuperate the hegemony in the Spanish League;
5- Liverpool;
6- Dortmund. Bring back the hegemony and evolve from the loss of Gotze.

Fire up your ideas guys

Cheers